Most recently answered

American beautyberry losing leaves in San Antonio
August 03, 2015
I planted 3 American beautyberry last fall, and 2 of them are doing great. All the leaves on the 3rd one suddenly started dropping about 2 weeks ago and it looks dead. I can't find anything to tell...

Where to find Horseherb seed
August 02, 2015
I would like to purchase some Horseherb seeds. Can you tell me where I can do that? Either locally or on line. Thank you.

Pests on Fan Tex Ash
July 30, 2015
We planted a Fan Tex Ash last year on our property. It's doing very well, but there are a lot of large stink bugs, yellow jackets and red wasps on it daily. We cannot seem to find any information on ...

Powdery Mildew on Monterrey Oak
July 30, 2015
Monterrey oak developing gray-white patches on some but not all leaves leading to wilting. could this be powdery mildew? Tree not stressed. Thanks. Best treatment?

View more questions and answers from Mr. Smarty Plants
Smarty Plants's Facebook profile Support the Wildflower Center by Becoming a Member today.

Native Plant Maintenance

Native Plant Properties

Native Plants