En EspaÑol

Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 30 next >> 
297 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Horseherb planting in Richardson, TX
October 18, 2014
What is the best time to plant 4" pots of Horseherb?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Groundcover for Critical Area Buffer Zone in Maryland
October 06, 2014
Help RE: Maryland Critical Area Buffer Zone. Is there a low or no- mow grass native to Maryland that can be used in a Critical Area Buffer Zone. The area is Sunny/Clay. Or can you recommend a grou...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Alternative for HABITURF® in Contra Costa County, CA
September 17, 2014
We live in Kensington, just north of Berkeley, in the San Francisco area. We intend to get rid of our water consuming lawn and we are wondering what kind of alternative you would suggest. You don't s...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Groundcover for shade in Duval County, Florida
September 17, 2014
What low growing ground cover would be good for a lake edge area. This area is shaded with overlying woodland type trees. I planted some autumn ferns but they have getting overrun with poison ivy. I a...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Drought-Tolerant, Evergreen Groundcover for CA
August 21, 2014
We are looking for a drought tolerant, evergreen groundcover for California. I am considering Sarcococca hookeriana and Cotoneaster dammeri but don't know if they're the best options for the area. I...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Late Blooming Wildflowers for Round Rock
August 06, 2014
I thought this would be a previously answered question but found nothing in the data base. My question is: in Central Texas what can be grown for some color or interest in a wildflower area when the w...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Groundcover for a wet hillside in the San Juan Islands
July 30, 2014
I live on Orcas Island in WA state. We have a place on the water and want to plant something that is no taller than 2-3 feet, lower if possible, on a hillside. The hillside gets lots of sun, yet als...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Groundcover for Shady Front Beds in OK
July 15, 2014
I need a groundcover for my front beds in Edmond, OK that are moist and in full shade. The groundcover would primarily be around and under a Japanese maple. Low maintenance is preferred.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Filler for between flagstones in Michigan
July 05, 2014
I have a natural shoreline project underway (replacing a seawall) with all native Michigan plants replacing the lawn as well. A flagstone walkway is going in and I wanted "moss" type filler in betw...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Competition between Horseherb and Chickweed
July 04, 2014
Ok, sorry I did it wrong the 1st time!? I live in Houston, and I have chickens! I also have mass amounts of Horseherb, and I want to buy some chickweed seeds and plant it for my chickens! My question ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 30 next >> 
297 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page