En EspaÑol

Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 33 next >> 
323 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Where to find Horseherb seed
August 02, 2015
I would like to purchase some Horseherb seeds. Can you tell me where I can do that? Either locally or on line. Thank you.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Lawn for a Shady & Wet area in Austin, TX
July 22, 2015
We have a drainage area that has appeared in our back yard since the neighbors’ homes were built. When we get heavy rains (like this year) all their drainage flows into our back yard and forms a river...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Groundcover Planting in Shiro TX
July 09, 2015
I have been collecting seeds from White Avens and Texas Sedge to use as ground covers. What is the optimal time to plant these seeds? We have been experiencing heavy rains in our area lately, so I am ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Groundcovers to choke out invasive species in Virginia
June 08, 2015
My yard has open woods and dappled light with clay soil. Thirty years ago we removed huge briars and since English Ivy was getting in by itself, we thought we would let it come; unfortunately, it not ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Groundcover for shady slope in clay soil
May 20, 2015
I need to stop erosion on a very shady, sloping side of my house. It is cly soil. We drive our rider mower over it to get to the grassy area in our yard. What perennial ground over might work? Thank...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Planting Garry Oak in Kinnikinnick in WA
May 09, 2015
I want to plant a Garry Oak tree in my backyard in an area currently covered in kinnikinnick planted by the previous homeowner. The kinnikinnick covers a large area - about 10 feet in diameter. Even...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Finding a manzanita species suitable for Fort Worth, TX
April 28, 2015
Which manzanita shrub would thrive best in the Fort Worth, Tx. area? I was thinking of planting it in a large pot. Thank You!
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Groundcover Suggestion for OK
April 24, 2015
I need your suggestion for a groundcover for a flower bed in the sun and in the shade in Oklahoma.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native ground cover for bare ground
April 24, 2015
I have a 20 x 40 foot partly sunny area that has only leaves covering the bare ground. I want to replace the leaves with ground cover. Can I mix ground covers like clover, asian jasmine, etc? I would ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Shady Groundcovers for NC
April 23, 2015
I have a side yard that gets very little sun during the day and have tried St. Augustine grass unsuccessfully. Can you recommend a groundcover? We live close to the coast in Southeastern N. Carolina...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 33 next >> 
323 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page