En Espa—ol

Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 30 next >> 
299 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Dog-safe Privacy Screen for Ocala, FL
June 25, 2015
Am desperately searching for fast growing privacy that would be non toxic to dogs in Ocala, Florida (zone 9 I think). Wanted Leland cypress but due to toxicity it won't work.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native vine for a privacy fence in Austin, TX.
June 16, 2015
I have a vacant lot in Greenshores that has two 6' iron fences. Neighbor planted some sort of vine that grows up and along fence for privacy, white flowers when in bloom, I assume its Jasmine? On ne...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Shade Trees for Flagstaff AZ
June 14, 2015
I live in Flagstaff, AZ and in need of good shade trees all around the house. We live in the Doney Park area (east of Flagstaff) and it is very windy in the spring time. We need the trees for priva...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Fence Shrub for Sugarland, TX
June 08, 2015
Hello I live in Sugar Land TX, I am looking for a fast growing shrub to plant along my six foot wood fence for a privacy screen. There is not a lot of room for them to grow in width but there is pl...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

May 01, 2015
Greetings! I am hoping to gain privacy on a 30' swath with existing 6' privacy fence, I need about 14' of height to hide unsightly apartments. Location is full sun without a nearby spigot, I can ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Fast Growing Shrub for Oceanside New York Site
April 17, 2015
Can you recommend a tall, fast-growing shrub for a sandy location (near an ocean beach in New York) in full sun? Iím looking for a privacy shield.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Need plants to provide a privacy screen in Cedar Creek, TX
March 31, 2015
We need to screen out neighbor's house. What can we plant (fast growing tree or hedge) in partial shade? Area is dry in summer, but does get soggy during heavy rain. We live east of Austin in Cedar C...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Screen Tree for Lockhart, TX.
March 30, 2015
What is a good screening tree for a ranch in the Lockhart area that won't get much water.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Vine for Chain Link Fence in Virginia
March 25, 2015
I am from Great Falls, Virginia. I would like to know what the best vine is to grow on aluminum fences to cover them up quickly but also doesn't damage expensive fences in a long term?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Vines for Madison, Wisconsin
March 12, 2015
What are some good options for non-aggressive native vines for southern Wisconsin? I am looking for something that can cover a chain-link fence and benefit local insects. I don't want it to take ov...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 30 next >> 
299 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page