En EspaÑol

Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 14 next >> 
139 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

Source for Habiturf sod in Central Texas
October 02, 2015
Do you know any source for Habiturf sod in Central Texas? I contacted Blade Runner Farms and they replied that their Habiturf project was discontinued.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native turf grass for Arlington, VA.
September 10, 2015
Hi, could you please provide me with a recommendation for a native turf grass to plant in a large commercial area in Arlington, Virginia. Currently Kentucky 31 is being used, but we would like to iden...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Best grass for the shade in Austin, TX.
July 01, 2015
What is the best grass seed for shade in Austin?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

When do Habiturf® grasses make seeds?
June 16, 2015
I planted Habiturf seeds last year near Dripping Springs. It looks like the Buffalo grass has had seeds on it for a week or 2. How long does it need to remain on the live Buffalo Grass before it can b...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Can you grow wildflowers on a Zoysia greenroof?
June 09, 2015
I have a 700 square foot zoysia grass roof with irrigation on a pool cabana that I would like to sprinkle with wildflower seeds (bluebonnets, indian paintbrush etc) Is this possible? What is the best ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Controlling weeds in Habiturf lawn
May 16, 2015
What's the best way to get rid of weeds in a Habiturf lawn? Habiturf seems like a great idea, but even with no extra water and no fertilizer, it seems the weeds take over - K.R. Bluestem and various...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Drought-tolerant turf for Southern California
April 23, 2015
Is it possible to grow Habiturf in Riverside, California, in the area of UC Riverside? The climate is similar to the desert areas or Arizona, just slightly cooler in the Summer. If not, is there a d...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Lawn Options for Saginaw, MI
April 09, 2015
I'm looking for a low maintenance, high traffic lawn alternative. Will Texas Frogfruit handle the winter? My yard is small so covering it is an option.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Chigger Control in Habiturf from Plano, TX
April 08, 2015
We converted our back yard in Plano, Texas to Habiturf last spring/summer and have a nice lawn; however, for the first time since we have lived in this house for 32 years, the lawn was full of chigger...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Grasses for Houston, TX
April 06, 2015
What native grasses can I use for my lawn in Houston, TX? It appears that Habiturf is not recommended for our climate. Is there another variety of seed available yet that I can use to start a small ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 14 next >> 
139 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page