Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 134 next >> 
1,333 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Green Pearls or String-of-Pearls plant
August 13, 2015
Years ago I had a plant I called green pearls because that's what it looked like. It was an inside plant. Can you please help me with this? Thank you
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Will Bermuda grass survive a drought-induced dormancy?
August 12, 2015
If I stop watering a Bermuda grass lawn and let it go dormant, will it green up again when it rains again?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Evergreen privacy screen
August 10, 2015
We are looking for a good plant(s) that would provide a privacy screen by our fence. We were looking at clumping bamboo (maybe black) because it grows quickly and it not too thick. The new plants woul...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plant Identification
August 07, 2015
I live in southeastern Michigan. I found a plant growing in the backyard that caught my eye. I chalked it off as a weed, but it's unique. It is shaped like a bushing type plant, has red stem, each cl...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Is Crape Myrtle Native?
July 20, 2015
Hello, I live in Frisco, TX. Can you tell me is there any Crape Myrtle which is native to Frisco, TX.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Getting Rid of Firecracker Flower
July 16, 2015
We live in the Tampa area of Florida. We planted Russelia equisetiformis under some palm trees 10 years ago. It has grown deep among the palm tree roots. We want to kill the Russelia without harming ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Can the non-native ylang ylang tree grow outdoors in Arizona
July 14, 2015
Can the ylang ylang tree grow outdoors in Casa Grande, Arizona?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Pruning non-native peach in Austin, TX.
June 18, 2015
I planted two five gallon Texas Star peach trees last February but didn't have the nerve to prune them back to knee height. After having been convinced that this is a good thing to do, I'd like to k...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Various landscape problems in Omaha, NE.
June 18, 2015
Thank you for your time, sorry i cant sort this out because my issue seems to fit many but also none of the issues I've read about. Some patches of grass in my lawn have yellow spots and dying and/or...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Recommend a plant similar to Corkscrew Willow for Austin, TX.
June 16, 2015
Do corkscrew willows do well in Austin, TX? If not, can you recommend a willow like tree to plant along the banks of a creek?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 134 next >>