Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 69 next >> 
686 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Repairing Damage to Oak Tree Bark
February 02, 2016
I have destructive horses who have torn a lot of the bark off of my oak trees. I've moved the horses from that area, but is there something I can put on the places where the bark is missing so the tr...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Pin Oak Dropping Leaves Early
December 17, 2015
I have a large pin oak that's losing it's leaves at this time. Is this too early? I have been watering the tree during the hot, dry weather and overall the tree looks healthy and has a good crop of ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Causes of death to Papershell pinion pine (Pinus remota)?
December 03, 2015
Good afternoon. I did my best to review the site and have not found a comparable question - apologies if I have missed something. I own property equidistant between Leakey and Campwood off of HWY 33...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Should Mexican milkweed (Asclepias curassavica) not be used to attract Monarch butterflies?
November 20, 2015
Should I remove Asclepias curassavica (Mexican milkweed) in my garden for threat of OE parasitic protozoan threat to Monarch butterflies? Is this threat as widespread as Chronicle implies? I had great...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

What is the black stuff growing on my thoroughwort?
October 27, 2015
What is the black stuff on my thoroughwort plant's leaves that is killing the plant?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Precautions regarding pruning live oaks in the Austin area.
October 27, 2015
Is it still recommended that we clean pruning shears and spray wounds when pruning live oaks in the Austin area?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Is my Crimson queen maple dying?
October 20, 2015
Is my Crimson queen maple dying if it's leaves are turning brown?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Need help for diseased Cherry Laurel tree in Houston
October 19, 2015
A couple of weeks ago the leaves on my decade old cherry laurel began to turn brown. Now they are entirely brown. I have not changed the way in which I cared for it, but about three days ago I noticed...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Ficus pumila on Stucco Walls
October 06, 2015
Can the creeping fig vine damage the stucco covered walls?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Palm Leaves Turning Brown
October 03, 2015
My palm plant leaves are turning brown starting at the tip and moving down the leaf. I've changed my watering amounts, and moved it from the direct light to partial light and back. It's not by any ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 69 next >> 
686 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page