Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 981 next >> 
9,806 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Pests on Fan Tex Ash
July 30, 2015
We planted a Fan Tex Ash last year on our property. It's doing very well, but there are a lot of large stink bugs, yellow jackets and red wasps on it daily. We cannot seem to find any information on ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Powdery Mildew on Monterrey Oak
July 30, 2015
Monterrey oak developing gray-white patches on some but not all leaves leading to wilting. could this be powdery mildew? Tree not stressed. Thanks. Best treatment?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Growing Green milkweed vine from seed
July 29, 2015
I was given some seed for the pearl milkweed vine which I intend to plant, but I can find no information on whether to stratify or scarify them or just plant them. I know some milkweeds require strati...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

White spotting on prickly pear cactus
July 28, 2015
Hello- I have large prickly pear cacti and just noticed large white spotting on some of the leaves. I also see some black bugs and apparently they are the problem.They are about 1/4" long. How can I ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Replacement for Love Grass in Michigan
July 27, 2015
need a replacement for Love Grass at Shops of Willow Bend in Plano. The entire perimeter of this mall has Bermuda and Love Grass. The Elms and Oaks have grown so the Love Grass is mostly gone. Ther...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

July 27, 2015
Hi, thanks for all your help in the past! I have a generous spot in my spacious back yard that is begging to be filled. The top soil is 4" sandy loam, below which is black clay.With frog strangler r...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Hydrangea with Pest and Sun Issues
July 26, 2015
My hydrangea is in trouble. Something is eating holes in the leaves which then turn brown on the edges (the holes and the tips of the leaves are also burned). It looks like someone burned them with ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Why Don't Phlox Bloom?
July 26, 2015
My summer phlox only bush up but never bloom. They are in full sun.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Drought and Shade tolerant plants for Wichita Falls, TX
July 24, 2015
I can find lots of information about planting drought tolerant, sun loving native plants, a number of which I've planted over the years. But I can find very little information about drought tolerant ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Why is my Texas mountain laurel growing so slowly?
July 22, 2015
I have a Mountain Laurel, Anacacho Orchid Tree and Desert Willow on the northern side of our yard - all three get full sun most of the day. The Mountain Laurel is closer to the east side. The other...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 981 next >>