Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 977 next >> 
9,770 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Pollinator friendly lawn for Longmont CO
July 06, 2015
I have a sunny, treeless, South-facing yard, with a slight South-facing slope in Boulder County, CO. It has one patch of buffalo grass, but is more then half some other type of grass. I would like t...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wedding Flowers for Alabama
July 03, 2015
I am considering planting wildflowers for my wedding in early/middle May of 2016. Could I plant seed this fall and have bloom by late April in time for my May wedding?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Rocky Stream Bank Plants for Dallas, TX
July 02, 2015
Need live stake shrubbery or tree ideas for a rocky stream bank prone to high water. Thank you
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native orchids in Bowie and Harris Counties
July 02, 2015
Hi Mr. Smarty Plants, I was wondering what types of orchids are native to Bowie County and Harris County.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Need to have an Agave plant removed in Austin, TX.
July 01, 2015
I was wondering where or who could I have come to my business and buy my century agave plant. As it is growing crazy and we would like it removed.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Safe to plant Wisteria frutescens near a foundation?
July 01, 2015
I am interested in planting a Wisteria frutescens 'Nivea'. It will be next to a house foundation wall. Could you tell me what type of root system it has? Would it be a root that would dama...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Seep Muhly in limited sunlight.
July 01, 2015
Can Seep Muhly withstand just 3 or 4 hours of direct sunlight in an urban setting?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Horsemint for Connecticut
July 01, 2015
Will horsemint grow in Connecticut?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Best grass for the shade in Austin, TX.
July 01, 2015
What is the best grass seed for shade in Austin?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Protecting storm-damaged pecan and black walnut trees in TX
June 29, 2015
Several trees on our property in northeast Texas were uprooted by a tornado. A pecan tree with a circumference greater than 93 inches was carried to the ground. Although it is completely horizontal,...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 977 next >>