Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 50 next >> 
491 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Is Convolvulus equitans poisonous?
August 22, 2015
Hello, Can you tell me if convolvulus equitans is poisonous? If so, can you tell me how poisonous and which parts are poisonous? I am considering putting this in my backyard but I have a dog and an...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Vine with big flowers or fruits
August 12, 2015
I need a vine that will take over a 8ft wide x 12 ft high lattice. It will be the center piece of the front of the house. It will be In sun almost constantly throughout the day. I'd like something wi...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of vining shrub near Fort Worth
August 07, 2015
Please let me know what this plant might be. Saw it one county west of Ft. Worth, in a wooded area, and I've never seen this in this region before. The form is a vining shrub. Leaves are heart-sh...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Controlling Cocculus carolinus vines
August 04, 2015
I live in Oklahoma City and want to rid my yard and flowerbeds of Cocculus Carolinus vines, I already have a infestation, I cant count the number of vines that were already established before I found ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Looking for an evergreen vine to grow on trellis as a privacy screen
July 11, 2015
Hello, I'm looking for an evergreen vine to grow on a free standing trellis. It is used as a screen on our back porch, so ideally we would not like to use anything that flowers due to the insects ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Does Virginia creeper cause a rash?
July 09, 2015
Does Virginia creeper cause a rash to everyone or those who are only allergic as in an allergy like a peanut allergy? Is it something that should be avoided like poison ivy? And does the sap stick to ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Red, puffy growths on Concord grape vine
July 07, 2015
I have a growth on my grapevine that is red and puffy almost looks like it is full of water. It is a Concord grapevine. I have images I can send to you! It is on the stems.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Safe to plant Wisteria frutescens near a foundation?
July 01, 2015
I am interested in planting a Wisteria frutescens 'Nivea'. It will be next to a house foundation wall. Could you tell me what type of root system it has? Would it be a root that would dama...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Discouraging Poison Ivy
June 27, 2015
Is there a fern that discourages poison ivy from growing?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Vine with 5 pointed deep lobed leaves and small white flowers
June 21, 2015
I recently happened upon a very peculiar vine. It has 5 pointed very deep lobed leaves, that are semi hairy on both the top and bottom with small white flowers that emerge from the same part of the st...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 50 next >> 
491 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page