Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 18 next >> 
178 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
List of native plants found in South Texas counties
August 22, 2015
Does the LBJ Wildflower Ctr. have a place on its site where lists of native plants found in each Texas county can be accessed? I am working on a comparative database of commonly used sources (e.g., La...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Perennials in the Family Solanaceae (Potato or Nightshade Family)
August 15, 2015
Hello, What plants, in the Night shade (Solanaceae) family, are Perennials? Thank you! Kristy.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Flowering shrub for Kihei, Hawaii
August 12, 2015
I live in Kihei Hawaii, near the beach but across the road from it. I am looking for a hedge that flowers, can be trimmed is dense and grows rather quickly. 3-4ft in height. We have bougainvillia now ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native flowering plants for Frisco, Texas
August 12, 2015
Hi There, I recently moved from Ohio, Cleveland to TX, Frisco. Could you please suggest me native flowering plants in my back yard and front yard. I like different flowers.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Ohio Shubs for Wildlife
July 20, 2015
Hi, I'm looking to plant shrubs and bushes for in front of our home this week but would like to plant some that are good for wildlife including bees and birds. Do you have any suggestions for norther...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Butterfly Plants for D.C. Garden
July 16, 2015
I have one half of the side of the house face NE and the other half faces NW. The front of the house faces east. The back of the house faces west which is woody with native trees of Rock Creek Park of...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Dog-safe Privacy Screen for Ocala, FL
June 25, 2015
Am desperately searching for fast growing privacy that would be non toxic to dogs in Ocala, Florida (zone 9 I think). Wanted Leland cypress but due to toxicity it won't work.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Plant for Containers in Delaware
June 23, 2015
I live on the East Coast. I have a large covered porch that only gets some afternoon sun. I have tried full sun, partial sun and shade plants, and had no luck with them thriving. Can you recommend any...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Container Plants for Lubbock, Texas
June 22, 2015
Hello! I am looking for plants suitable for container gardening for a west facing porch in Lubbock. Plants need to be super tough to endure the baking sun, constant wind, dry air, extreme temperatures...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for strip between sidewalk and street
June 21, 2015
Dear Sir, My name is Brandon. I live in Leander TX (just North of Cedar Park). I have an area that is in the "street strip" (in between sidewalk and asphalt) of my home that I would like to d...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 18 next >> 
178 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page