En Espa—ol

Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 19 next >> 
181 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

Indoor and Outdoor, Fast Growing Plants for California
October 22, 2015
Iím looking for the best plants for me. I have small kids so they would have to be safe. I would like them to be able to grow inside or outside. I would love for them to grow fast and reproduce fast.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Recommended Species List for Nova Scotia.
October 12, 2015
Hi, I love your site. I am from Nova Scotia and run an "Invasive Plants Cape Breton" facebook page and also "Cape Breton Garden and Botany Lovers". Was dismayed to find no recommended plants for...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Tree for Narrow Space in PA
October 04, 2015
I have a narrow space along my cedar fence in full sun. A Japanese maple approximately 15 feet tall and 10 feet wide is failing there due to winter rodent damage to its base. I would like to replace i...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

List of native plants found in South Texas counties
August 22, 2015
Does the LBJ Wildflower Ctr. have a place on its site where lists of native plants found in each Texas county can be accessed? I am working on a comparative database of commonly used sources (e.g., La...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Perennials in the Family Solanaceae (Potato or Nightshade Family)
August 15, 2015
Hello, What plants, in the Night shade (Solanaceae) family, are Perennials? Thank you! Kristy.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Flowering shrub for Kihei, Hawaii
August 12, 2015
I live in Kihei Hawaii, near the beach but across the road from it. I am looking for a hedge that flowers, can be trimmed is dense and grows rather quickly. 3-4ft in height. We have bougainvillia now ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native flowering plants for Frisco, Texas
August 12, 2015
Hi There, I recently moved from Ohio, Cleveland to TX, Frisco. Could you please suggest me native flowering plants in my back yard and front yard. I like different flowers.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Ohio Shubs for Wildlife
July 20, 2015
Hi, I'm looking to plant shrubs and bushes for in front of our home this week but would like to plant some that are good for wildlife including bees and birds. Do you have any suggestions for norther...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Butterfly Plants for D.C. Garden
July 16, 2015
I have one half of the side of the house face NE and the other half faces NW. The front of the house faces east. The back of the house faces west which is woody with native trees of Rock Creek Park of...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Dog-safe Privacy Screen for Ocala, FL
June 25, 2015
Am desperately searching for fast growing privacy that would be non toxic to dogs in Ocala, Florida (zone 9 I think). Wanted Leland cypress but due to toxicity it won't work.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 19 next >> 
181 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page