Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 75 next >> 
749 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Wildflower planting times for Little Rock, AR
July 22, 2015
When is the best time to plant wildflowers in Little Rock,Ar
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wedding Flowers for Alabama
July 03, 2015
I am considering planting wildflowers for my wedding in early/middle May of 2016. Could I plant seed this fall and have bloom by late April in time for my May wedding?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Horsemint for Connecticut
July 01, 2015
Will horsemint grow in Connecticut?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Pollinators for Washington State
June 26, 2015
Dear Mr. Smarty Plants, I am removing invasive knotweed in the Pacific Northwest and I would like to provide native plant alternatives that would flower and provide pollen in the late summer/fall f...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Texas Plants for SC
June 22, 2015
I just visited your beautiful facility for the first time and loved it! I'm planning to move to Charleston, SC and would love to replicate some of the wildflower and walkway areas I saw. Would the fo...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Twist-leaf Yucca flowering in Burnet County, TX.
June 16, 2015
I recently moved to Burnet County and our property is full of twist leaf yuccas which are now blooming, but not all are blooming. Why do some twist leaf yuccas bloom and others don't? Are they m...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Transplanting wildflowers slated for destruction in Buda, TX.
June 16, 2015
TXDOT has recently informed our church that they will be taking a sizeable amount of natural area fronting a ranch road for lane expansion. We are devastated to lose an are we have planted and nurtur...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Can you grow wildflowers on a Zoysia greenroof?
June 09, 2015
I have a 700 square foot zoysia grass roof with irrigation on a pool cabana that I would like to sprinkle with wildflower seeds (bluebonnets, indian paintbrush etc) Is this possible? What is the best ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Seedball Germination in Dallas, TX
May 27, 2015
Last Fall we created thousands of seedballs with Lady Bird's wildflower seed mixture, compost and clay, and planted them along a bike trail in Dallas, Texas. We are so disappointed because nothing h...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Indian Paintbrush outnumbering our Bluebonnets this year.
May 26, 2015
We noticed we have more Indian paintbrush than bluebonnets in our front yard this year. Our issue is we also have more spear grass than normal. Is there a way to control this grass without killing th...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 75 next >> 
749 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page