Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 68 next >> 
678 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
From Austin, some Texas bluebonnet seeds that will grow in San Diego, CA
April 05, 2014
Is there a variety of Texas blue bonnet that will grow in San Diego, CA?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Planting wildflowers on company property from Aquasco MD
April 04, 2014
Our company wants to plant wildflowers on our property. How do I know how much seed, what type of seeds, how to care for, how to plant, basically everything? Finally, we hope to find use some deer-r...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for a Narrow, Dry, Shaded Site in Georgia
April 03, 2014
I am writing from Valdosta, GA. Could you please suggest three perennial shrubs and/or plants that flower at different times of the spring and summer? Also ones that can be planted in a 2 ft. wide s...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plant Suggestions for Shady Site under Trees in Alabama
April 03, 2014
I live in Montgomery, AL and have a bare area (20' x 5) that's shady and soil erosion is a problem. Grass stops growing at the drip line of the trees here. Do you have any suggestions for growing s...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Planting Suggestions for a Lake Home in Wayne County, MO
April 03, 2014
We have a lake home in Wayne County, MO at Lake Wappapello. The soil is very rocky. We recently cleared an area around our home of assorted dead trees, some cedars and what seemed like tons of vines. ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Less Maintenance Plant Suggestions for New Raised Bed in Henderson, NV.
April 03, 2014
We have a newly constructed raised garden bed. I was wondering what kind of plants would be appropriate to plant this springtime in Henderson, NV with less maintenance because I work full time.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

What is the name of the Texas Wildflower that smells like grape koolaid?
March 28, 2014
Can you tell me the name of the Texas wildflower that smells like grape koolaid? I live in north west Texas and every spring, the low growing purple flowers line spots along the roadside. It's a joy ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Butterfly Garden, non-poisonous to Dogs, in Taylor MI
March 27, 2014
I have a small fenced yard with a patio that my dogs have free access to. I would like to create a butterfly garden and add other plants that are non toxic to my dachshunds. Any suggestions. I am f...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Starting wild plant seeds indoors from Dallas TX
February 23, 2014
Is it possible to start some Phlox drummondii or other native wild flower from seed indoors, and then transplant to my garden? If so, can you suggest some?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

What do wildflower seeds look like from Westlake Village CA
February 23, 2014
I collect seeds from my wild flower garden but can't always tell what part of the dried flower is the actual seed that will reproduce. Is there a resource that shows the seed part of flowers? Than...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 68 next >> 
678 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page