Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 95 next >> 
945 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Native orchids in Bowie and Harris Counties
July 02, 2015
Hi Mr. Smarty Plants, I was wondering what types of orchids are native to Bowie County and Harris County.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Milky Substance on Salvia greggii
June 26, 2015
The Salvia greggii that I have in the front yard has a milky substance on it ... and the plants are not doing well. Is this some kind of fungi or disease? What can I do to "cure" it? Thank you! Lia...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Butterfly and Pollinator Plants for Indianapolis Garden
June 23, 2015
I live in Indianapolis, IN and would like to have a native garden. I'd be especially interested in plants that help butterflies and bumble bees. There's a fairly dry area on the west side of the hou...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Plant for Containers in Delaware
June 23, 2015
I live on the East Coast. I have a large covered porch that only gets some afternoon sun. I have tried full sun, partial sun and shade plants, and had no luck with them thriving. Can you recommend any...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Texas Plants for SC
June 22, 2015
I just visited your beautiful facility for the first time and loved it! I'm planning to move to Charleston, SC and would love to replicate some of the wildflower and walkway areas I saw. Would the fo...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Container Plants for Lubbock, Texas
June 22, 2015
Hello! I am looking for plants suitable for container gardening for a west facing porch in Lubbock. Plants need to be super tough to endure the baking sun, constant wind, dry air, extreme temperatures...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Evergreen perennials for a pond bank in Texas
June 18, 2015
We want evergreen perennial plants for the banks of our small pond. The banks are eroding and we need to help keep them strong. We have ducks in the pond and lots of turtles. We would love something ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Pollinators for Palm Springs, CA
June 18, 2015
Just moved to Palm Springs, California. Hot and dry, desert region. What bee and pollinator-friendly plants would do well with full afternoon sun?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Poolside plants for East Texas
June 18, 2015
What are the best plants, shrubs, ornamental trees, etc. for poolside planting in East Texas?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

A blue-eyed grass with salmon-colored blooms?
June 16, 2015
Has anyone heard of a blue-eyed grass variety that has salmon-colored blooms? I have a photo if needed.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 95 next >> 
945 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page