En EspaÑol

Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 77 next >> 
764 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Replacement for Love Grass in Michigan
July 27, 2015
need a replacement for Love Grass at Shops of Willow Bend in Plano. The entire perimeter of this mall has Bermuda and Love Grass. The Elms and Oaks have grown so the Love Grass is mostly gone. Ther...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Lawn for a Shady & Wet area in Austin, TX
July 22, 2015
We have a drainage area that has appeared in our back yard since the neighbors’ homes were built. When we get heavy rains (like this year) all their drainage flows into our back yard and forms a river...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Stopping erosion on bank of a Florida retention pond
July 21, 2015
I live on a retention pond, which has had all vegetation killed by the lake doctor. As a result the bank has eroded so there is a drop off directly to the water rather than a sloping bank. What plan...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Hillside Erosion in Pace FL
July 17, 2015
I have a hillside that slopes down about 10 feet to a spring fed pond. The pond drains into Escambia Bay. We have 2 dams with culverts to control the flow of water. Last year during a torrential ra...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Drought-Tolerant Plants for Arizona
July 16, 2015
Slowly turning south-facing lawn to drought-tolerant plantings with gravel paths. Mature Ponderosa and several blue spruce and junipers surround area. Grass area I'm converting with a few larger tr...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Groundcover Planting in Shiro TX
July 09, 2015
I have been collecting seeds from White Avens and Texas Sedge to use as ground covers. What is the optimal time to plant these seeds? We have been experiencing heavy rains in our area lately, so I am ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Dead, brown Habiturf lawn
July 07, 2015
I planted Habiturf seeds last fall and had a good lawn all winter. Now the grass is brown and dead. Did it drown with all the rain we have had? If so, what should I do now? If not, what should I do...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Pollinator friendly lawn for Longmont CO
July 06, 2015
I have a sunny, treeless, South-facing yard, with a slight South-facing slope in Boulder County, CO. It has one patch of buffalo grass, but is more then half some other type of grass. I would like t...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Seep Muhly in limited sunlight.
July 01, 2015
Can Seep Muhly withstand just 3 or 4 hours of direct sunlight in an urban setting?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Best grass for the shade in Austin, TX.
July 01, 2015
What is the best grass seed for shade in Austin?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 77 next >> 
764 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page