En Espa—ol

Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 961 next >> 
9,606 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Orange-flowered bush on Wildflower Center grounds
April 19, 2015
What is the orange colored bush like Sphaeralcea blooming right now. It is in one of the planted gardens. I could find no name plate.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Evergreen Trees for Low Maintenance Screen
April 18, 2015
We live in Pacifica, CA and are looking to plant a row of low maintenance trees in our back yard along our fence, that grow to be a maximum of 15' high, that stay green year round. What do you recomm...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Groundcover For Under Pine Trees in Maryland
April 18, 2015
I am looking for a groundcover to plant under pine trees in Maryland to prevent erosion.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Cold Hardy Hibiscus for Central Texas
April 18, 2015
What variety of Hibiscus is cold hardy for Central Texas?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Fast Growing Shrub for Oceanside New York Site
April 17, 2015
Can you recommend a tall, fast-growing shrub for a sandy location (near an ocean beach in New York) in full sun? Iím looking for a privacy shield.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for a Shaded Slope in Philadelphia
April 17, 2015
I have a small slope along the North side of my house in a suburb of Philadelphia. A small maple tree grows there but most of it gets no sun at all (a large segment is under the tree). I had the soil ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Rust on Blackberry
April 17, 2015
I have two new blackberry bushes that I planted fall 2014. Only weeks after I planted the plant began to have rust color balls under the leaves then leaves began to die and fall off. When I returned t...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Plants for a Shaded Patio Container in Missouri
April 17, 2015
What kind of native plants would grow well in a pot on a fully shaded patio? I live in Kansas City, Missouri. The patio faces north and doesn't get any direct sunlight, but it gets lots of indirect...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Goldsturm Rudbeckia Stunted and Doesn't Bloom
April 16, 2015
I have Goldsturm Rudbeckia that never flowers nor gets taller than 4 inches. Meanwhile, my phlox does fantastic in the same area. This area is sand top dressed with black dirt. Please help! Goldst...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Evergreen for Shady Back Yard in IL
April 16, 2015
I am looking for a native evergreen to provide bird shelter in my southeast facing small back yard. I would prefer a horizontal juniper but don't know if it could grow in the shade of the 8 or 9 matu...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 961 next >>