Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 38 next >> 
376 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Western Poison Oak Sap Transfer
January 26, 2016
My partner is a park ranger and constantly exposed to poison oak. He gets infected sometimes but mostly seems to tolerate it pretty well. I, on the other hand, keep getting reinfected with it, all ove...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Herbal properties of Dicentra formosa
January 23, 2016
I would like to get some information on the Dicentra formosa plant such as the benefits of the plant. Is it poisonous? Can it be infused in an oil?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Will blue eyed grass grow under black walnut trees?
January 18, 2016
Will blue eyed grass grow under black walnut trees? I know the Siberian Iris is tolerant but the scientific names are not the same yet everything I read indicates that blue eyed grass is not in the g...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Can a dog die from eating a holly bush?
January 12, 2016
Can a dog die from eating a holly bush?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Non-Toxic Hedge for Wisconsin
December 17, 2015
What would be a good non-toxic for dogs, privacy hedge about 3-6 feet tall for Wisconsin climate zone 4b?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Non-toxic trees for cattle, horses and swine in Washington state.
December 04, 2015
What non-toxic trees can be planted in cattle pastures in Central Washington? We also have horses and swine on the property.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

How to get Poison Ivy?
November 22, 2015
I know this is a silly question but we have a lot of poison ivy in the area and I know that birds eat the seeds and berries, can you get poison ivy from bird poop or track it in the house? From shoes ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Is Poison ivy always rooted in the ground?
November 11, 2015
Does Poison ivy on a tree always start at the ground and climb up the tree or can it start producing its vine and leaves by itself at the top of the tree or middle?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Food Allergy to Beautyberry or Persimmon?
October 22, 2015
I think I might have a food allergy to Beautyberry or American Persimmon, eaten Saturday at the North Carolina Great Dismal park. These were the only strange foods recently, though I've had persimmo...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Do Delphiniums Transfer Toxins to Strawberries?
October 22, 2015
Is it safe to eat strawberries grown beside delphiniums?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 38 next >> 
376 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page