Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 next >> 
55 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

Information about person who handles invasive species at the Wildflower Center
October 01, 2015
Would you please provide me a name, phone, and email address, of the person in your office who handles invasive species? Thanks,
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Souce for Glass Mulch in Austin
September 02, 2015
Is there a special reason that broken glass is used in the courtyard flower beds? It's beautiful, wondering where to purchase some.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Color of crystal gems uses on bowling ball yard art
August 06, 2014
I would like to know the color of crystal gems used on the bowling ball yard art
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Stick with tried and true plants for a green roof in New York
May 12, 2013
If I use Virginia creepers in a ground covered application for a green roof, how much soil should I provide depth wise?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Source for silver ponyfoot from Temple TX
March 19, 2013
Where can I purchase dichondra argentea -- I live in Bell Co. but am willing to come to Austin if need be. Thank you.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wheelchair access to the Wildflower Center from Converse TX
March 09, 2013
Hi. I hope you can help. I've written two emails to the Contact Dept but to no avail in receiving a response. I wanted to know if wheelchairs can access the flower fields and the trails? I get the fe...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wildflower blooming in Austin in mid-March from Laceys Spring AL
February 27, 2013
Hi I will be at and around the center the weekend of March 9 & 10 to exhibit in the Art and Artisan's Festival and plan to stay a few extra days to "wildflower" either before or after. What is you...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of pink flower photographed at the Wildflower Center
January 08, 2013
Last August I took a photo at the Wildflower Center and now I'm trying to identify it. The flower has many pink petals that either stick straight out or downward and the center has pink frills edging...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Is installing irrigation with Habiturf a good idea in Round Rock Texas?
December 05, 2011
Mr. Smarty Plants, I am in the process of planning a new lawn in my front yard. We have decided to plant the Habiturf seed mix (thank you, by the way). Originally, we planned on installing a spri...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Color year round, welcome to Austin Texas.
December 04, 2011
I am new to Austin and want to plant colorful flowers for fall and winter that get a "wow" reaction. I have not seen much at the local nurseries. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 next >> 
55 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page