Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 40 next >> 
395 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Planting Mountain Laurel grown from seeds in Argentina
April 09, 2014
Hello, I was transferred to Cordoba, Argentina 2 years ago from San Antonio, the climate hereis similar to S. TX, anyway I brought some mountain laurel seeds with me and they have been in 2 gallon pot...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Planting under Pine Trees in Pocatello ID
April 08, 2014
Hi I was wondering if you could give me some ideas of what I could plant under and near some pine trees for my area. The trees are huge and so it is also constant shade where I want to plant. Thanks f...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Help with Habiturf from Bertram TX
March 24, 2014
I am a resident of Bertram..about 45 min northwest of Austin. I have 1.33 acres of land with my home on it. My front pasture is pretty nice native grass but my backyard is full of weeds. I'm guessing...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Use of hand-held seed spreader from Robstown TX
March 20, 2014
I am planting native turf grass and prairie grasses as part of a backyard restoration on my 1.6 acre home site. My problem is good seed dispersal for the chaffey grass seeds. Have you have any luck...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native species of tree for Rockwall TX
March 19, 2014
Hello, I am attempting to plant a native species of tree 20 miles east of Dallas, Texas (Rockwall, TX) in honor of my brother's marriage. He is a biologist and a huge supporter of native species....
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Sheet mulching before planting Habiturf from Grand Prairie, TX
March 03, 2014
Have you tried sheet mulching as a bed prep and to kill bermuda grass before planting habituff?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native grass mix for Bastrop County, TX
February 25, 2014
I plan to put in a small lawn on a tract of land near Rosanky, TX in Bastrop County. There are scattered oaks but the yard space will be mostly open. Soil is basically sandy. Is there a good native...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Source for information on Habiturf from Utopia, TX
February 25, 2014
During a recent Central Texas Gardener TV show, someone from the Center mentioned that your Habiturf was going to be available as sod from someone in the San Antonio area this spring. Is that true an...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Transplanting bluebonnets to garden from Columbus TX
January 30, 2014
Is it possible to transplant bluebonnets from pasture to garden and if so when is the best time to do this? Thank you
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Bluebonnet Planting in January in Lockhart
January 23, 2014
My husband has yet again failed for the second year straight to put out the bluebonnet seeds in our backyard back in October. Is it too late now that it's mid January for me to get them in the groun...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 40 next >> 
395 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page