Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 38 next >> 
377 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Transplanting wildflowers slated for destruction in Buda, TX.
June 16, 2015
TXDOT has recently informed our church that they will be taking a sizeable amount of natural area fronting a ranch road for lane expansion. We are devastated to lose an are we have planted and nurtur...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Why does newly transplanted Brazos Penstemon look bad
June 09, 2015
I bought Brazos penstemon from a nursery as well as several other drought resistant plants. I have noticed new buds on the salvia and blanket flower and changes in leaf color on the kaleidoscope, but...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Need to know about little brown spots on Texas Mountain Laurel
May 11, 2015
I have little brown spots on my Texas Mountain Laurel leaves. I can email you a picture if needed. What could it be and how can I help my little laurels work thru these spots? The texas mountain ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Time to Plant Trees and Shrubs in the Dallas Area
February 13, 2015
Is it OK to plant evergreen shrubs-trees in January or February in the Dallas, Texas area?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Horseherb planting in Richardson, TX
October 18, 2014
What is the best time to plant 4" pots of Horseherb?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Need help with century plant in Willis, TX
September 21, 2014
Ok so I have two gorgeously monstrous century plants in my yard..I love em BUT I don't know if the have ever bloomed but since I am removing pups as fast as I can during the rainy season I'm assumin...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Transplanting and Pruning Callicarpa
August 21, 2014
I saw the previous question about Callicarpa from the guy in Texas and I have two questions based on the response. In SW Vermont, is late fall still the best time to transplant my Callicarpas? Also, i...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Transplanting Ilex x attenuata (Savannah holly)
July 31, 2014
Is it hard to take a savannah holly out of my front yard? Do the roots grow down deep or are they more shallow? I can only take a 36-40 rootball circumference because of surrounding established shru...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Transplant time for small smoke tree from Battle Ground WA
June 01, 2014
When do I transplant a smoke tree that is still young, about a foot high? It is too close to a fence, which I fear will be a problem as it gets big. I live in Battle Ground, WA which is zone 6.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Transplanting American beautyberry in Cordele GA
May 19, 2014
Is mid to late May too late in the season to transplant Callicarpa americana, American Beautyberry?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 38 next >> 
377 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page