Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 21 next >> 
201 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Native Grasses as a Hay Crop in Beeville, TX
October 22, 2014
I am looking to cut Hay on about 38 acres just west of Beeville, Texas. I want to convert the land to native grasses, but I still want to have a decent hay crop that I can sell. What is a good set of ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Red berries growing along county road in Caldwell County, Texas
September 06, 2014
Hello, first I would like to thank you for your time. I thank it's great that you guys and girls answer questions (I'm sure y'all are busy). That being said I will get to the question. On the sides...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Recipe for Sideroxylon lanuginosum (Gum bumelia) fruits
August 17, 2014
Do you have a recipe for using the fruits of Sideroxylon Lanuginosa?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for farm animals from East Greenwich RI
May 03, 2014
What type of perennial flowers and shrubs are safe to plant around farm animals (dogs, horses, chickens, turkeys) in New England climate?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Blossom end rot on non-native tomatoes from Newport RI
April 25, 2014
Can epsom salt or eggshells end blossom end rot on tomatoes?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Edible forest garden for northern Minnesota
March 07, 2014
I am planning an edible forest garden for northern Minnesota. Can you suggest a list of plants that are native to this area. We are in zone 3a or 3b. Thank you!
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Edible plants in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania
March 02, 2014
Hi again! Thanks for answering my one question. I have another though. Do you know of any edible plants with no nasty side effects ( like stomach aches or being nauseous) that grow in Lycoming County ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Edibility of Washington Hawthorn berries from Williamsport PA
February 22, 2014
Please tell me if Washington Hawthorn berries and leaves are edible and if so, how to prepare them. Thank you!
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wild Edible Books for Pennsylvania
February 11, 2014
I was hoping I could get some suggestions of one or more good books on wild edibles that I can find in Southwest PA. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Fruiting times of native trees and shrubs in the Pacific Norhwest
December 30, 2013
I am looking for information on fruiting/seeds/nuts times of native trees and shrubs in the Pacific Northwest. Obviously they fruit after they bloom but all I can find is very general information such...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 21 next >> 
201 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page