Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 20 next >> 
196 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Edible forest garden for northern Minnesota
March 07, 2014
I am planning an edible forest garden for northern Minnesota. Can you suggest a list of plants that are native to this area. We are in zone 3a or 3b. Thank you!
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Edible plants in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania
March 02, 2014
Hi again! Thanks for answering my one question. I have another though. Do you know of any edible plants with no nasty side effects ( like stomach aches or being nauseous) that grow in Lycoming County ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Edibility of Washington Hawthorn berries from Williamsport PA
February 22, 2014
Please tell me if Washington Hawthorn berries and leaves are edible and if so, how to prepare them. Thank you!
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wild Edible Books for Pennsylvania
February 11, 2014
I was hoping I could get some suggestions of one or more good books on wild edibles that I can find in Southwest PA. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Fruiting times of native trees and shrubs in the Pacific Norhwest
December 30, 2013
I am looking for information on fruiting/seeds/nuts times of native trees and shrubs in the Pacific Northwest. Obviously they fruit after they bloom but all I can find is very general information such...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Looking for stinging nettle not exposed to pesticides or exhaust
December 26, 2013
Hi, Thank you for providing this service! I'm interested in foraging and wild edibles in Austin and am wondering if anyone can tell me a spot where I could harvest some Stinging Nettle that is un...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Fruit trees for Kempner, Texas
November 29, 2013
I just moved to Kempner , TX and would like to plant a couple of fruit trees in my 1 1/4 ac yard. I would like to plant a species that will do well and produce edible fruit. Any assistance will be app...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Can I make my large pecan trees produce larger nuts?
November 14, 2013
I have 2 older large pecan trees about 40' tall but the nuts are very small, only about 1 1/2". What can I do to get larger nuts?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

A Bounty of Edibles for New Braunfels Texas
October 25, 2013
I was hoping you could suggest a few plants that would serve several purposes. I live in New Braunfels, TX and would like to incorporate as many drought tolerant plants which would support birds, but...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Looking for a List of Edible Wild Plants for Ohio
September 06, 2013
What are some edible wild plants in Ohio?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 20 next >> 
196 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page