Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 90 next >> 
900 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Identity of cinnamon-scented bush from Pennsylvania
May 23, 2015
I had a "bush" in PA that the woman who sold it to me called a cinnamon bush. It had long branches with large (approx 5" long and 3" wide) dark green leaves attached evenly along each side of the...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of white flowering bush with lovely scent
May 17, 2015
Please identify the sweet smelling white flowering bush/tree blooming now,May, in western Massachusetts. The flowers are tiny 4(?) petals in small clusters. The scent is wonderful.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identity of grass-like plant with white or cream flowers in The Woodlands, TX?
May 16, 2015
What is the name of the tall grass-like plant with small white or cream flowers that is planted in most esplanades in The Woodlands, TX.?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Bleeding Heart-Like Plant Identification in PA
May 09, 2015
Hi Mr. Smarty Plants. We have a plant that looks almost like the bleeding heart, as in the way the bell shaped (not heart) white flowers hang downward on the stem. However, the leaves are broader and...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identity of vining plants in yard in Texas
May 08, 2015
I have vining plants in my back-yard, here when I bought the house, that, from what I have been able to find on-line, look like poison sumac, however, I know they are not. Leaf shape, color, and appe...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Orange-flowered bush on Wildflower Center grounds
April 19, 2015
What is the orange colored bush like Sphaeralcea blooming right now. It is in one of the planted gardens. I could find no name plate.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of ivy-like plant with large purplish leaves.
March 27, 2015
Can you ID this ivy-like growing plant with a big purplish elephant ear type leaf and a big green stem pouch?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of mystery tree in Huntington Beach, CA
March 25, 2015
Have a "tree" that has grown from about 18" tall to about 10' tall in a little over a years time. It has a central trunk that is about 3/4" in diameter at it's largest. It has short thin branch...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of mystery plant in yard in El Paso, Texas
March 24, 2015
I have a plant bed in my yard with mostly shade, in the winter it looked like 10-15 sticks about 2-3 ft tall coming from the ground. Now early March there are green and maroon leaves only growing at t...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Trees with white blossoms in Crockett, Texas
March 21, 2015
What are the trees that are blooming just East of Crockett Texas (off of Hwy 21) right now - fairly large trees - multitude of white blooms - almost like a wild plum or pear, but tree seems too large?...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 90 next >> 
900 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page