Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 24 next >> 
233 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Are Bluebonnet seeds still viable after storage for a year?
March 02, 2016
I bought a pouch of Bluebonnets a year ago and now found them and have to wait to Fall to plant. Too old? Start over in purchase?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Blackfoot Daisy care in Marble Falls TX
February 21, 2016
I've planted and killed a number of blackfoot daisy plants. I know it's a hardy plant that, once established needs little or no care. But what about getting them started? What care do they need f...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Finding a source of Straggler daisy
October 14, 2015
I've decided on Straggler daisy but am having trouble finding it. It would be perfect for me. Do I have to wait until next Spring for it to show up? Can it be ordered through a nursery or a landscape...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Low, Easy Care Perennials for Lake Ontario Shore Planting
October 04, 2015
I'm on Lake Ontario in New York. I have a lake bank slope, thatís about 1/8 mile long and about 40 feet high, and is on about a 40 degree angle. It is very hard to keep clear. The bank has just been ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Sources for Eustoma exaltatum (Texas bluebells)
October 01, 2015
Could you list sources for seeds for eustoma (texas bluebells)?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Seedball Germination in Dallas
September 19, 2015
I read your answer to the question posed about wildflower seed balls not germinating along a bike trail in Dallas. My garden club is also wanting to purchase seeds to create and scatter seed balls. ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wildflowers of April wedding in Liberty Hill TX
September 02, 2015
We are planning a wedding for April 9 in Liberty Hill, TX (78642) and live on several acres. We would like to plant wildflowers on the land to use for bouquets and centerpieces. Could you please recom...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wildflowers for April wedding near Austin TX
August 31, 2015
Home wedding April 2016. Live North of Austin.on 200 acres ranch and would like to plant wildflowers. What to plant? When to plant? Flowers that will sustain in vase or bouquet?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wildflowers for an Indiana septic drain field
August 29, 2015
We just had to have a septic system replaced due to our state highway consuming some of our front yard along with our original septic. Since this has happened, our lateral lines now lie in our back ya...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Growing Green milkweed vine from seed
July 29, 2015
I was given some seed for the pearl milkweed vine which I intend to plant, but I can find no information on whether to stratify or scarify them or just plant them. I know some milkweeds require strati...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 24 next >> 
233 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page