En Espa—ol

Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 next >> 
33 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Inspection of house plants moving to Florida
December 02, 2014
Hi. I am hoping to move from Chicago to Florida any month at this time. I have a collection of house plants, does anyone know where I can get them inspected and certified so they'll be allowed into...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Evergreen that Grows to Three Feet in Michigan
May 22, 2014
I have searched your site and canít find what I need. I live in the middle of Michigan. I need a shrub that stays green year round and only grows to 3 feet or less.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Law against planting cottonwood in Madison WI
October 08, 2013
I was told that there is an ordinance against planting cottonwood trees in Madison, WI. Is this true?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Moving plants from Texas to Florida
September 27, 2013
Hi, I found your answer for the person traveling from Florida to Texas, I am going the opposite way. Do I need to have my house and yard plants certified by Texas Dept of Agriculutre? If so how do I ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Are wildflowers in Missouri patented?
September 20, 2013
Are wildflowers in Missouri patented? If so where would I find a list of them?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Neighborhood association wanting wildflowers mowed from Grand Prairie TX
July 14, 2013
For at least 15 years, I have been fostering growth of wildflowers in 60% of my 90x400' yard which include 150' utility trunkline easement in which I can plant no trees. This year, we had volunteer ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Trees prohibited or regulated in Albuquerque
March 20, 2013
Are there certain trees that not not allowed to be planted in Albuquerque, New Mexico because of city regulations?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Are drought-tolerant landscape plantings protected by Texas law?
November 26, 2012
I was told that Texas has a law in regards to drought tolerant natives and Homeowners Associations. Do you know what it states and how one can find a copy of it? I got a notice from my HOA saying ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Patenting Flower Mixes
July 12, 2012
Can a new, more beautiful combination/mix of certain wild flowers or the new use of some particular wild flowers for a particular style of gardening, e.g. for deer resistance or for alternative lawn o...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wildflowers being mowed in Canyon TX
June 03, 2012
Can I receive a letter from someone there to put up in our neighborhood? I live in an area very close to Palo Duro Canyon. A developer out here mows down the wildflowers along the one lane road. It ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 next >> 
33 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page