Most recently answered

Is Tropical Milkweed Harmful to Monarchs?
April 24, 2015
I believe I recently read that the orange flowering Mexican milkweed carries a virus(?) or something that harms monarch butterflies. What are recommendations if I use this plant in my northern CA yar...

Groundcover Suggestion for OK
April 24, 2015
I need your suggestion for a groundcover for a flower bed in the sun and in the shade in Oklahoma.

Arctostaphylos Hanging Basket for Texas
April 24, 2015
I would like to plant an Arctostaphylos uva-ursi in a hanging basket with a coco liner. Will this work, or will the roots grow too long? it's the 'Massachusetts' cultivar.

Growing Avocados in South Texas
April 24, 2015
What types of avocados can be grown in South Texas?

View more questions and answers from Mr. Smarty Plants
Smarty Plants's Facebook profile Support the Wildflower Center by Becoming a Member today.

Native Plant Maintenance

Native Plant Properties

Native Plants