Most recently answered

Replacement for Amber Jubilee Ninebark in California
November 22, 2014
AMBER JUBILEE bush separating my neighbor and me, is spreading its roots into our water pipes. Want to rip out. What plants are root friendly and also give you privacy?

Is the fruit of Melothria pendula edible?
November 22, 2014

Problems on Prickly Pear Cactus in Illinois
November 19, 2014
I have a fungus on my prickly pear cactus that is not a bug. I tested it and my fingers didn't turn red when I squeezed them. So how do I get rid of this as it is spreading to my other cacti?

Propagation of Agave suckers
November 18, 2014
I'm trying to transplant Dragon Toes Agave suckers. Is this similar to other agave pup transplants?

View more questions and answers from Mr. Smarty Plants
Smarty Plants's Facebook profile Support the Wildflower Center by Becoming a Member today.

Native Plant Maintenance

Native Plant Properties

Native Plants