Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 95 next >> 
9,472 Results:   10  25  50 100 per page

topicquestion
Plant identification for Westcave Preserve
June 16, 2011
Green greetings! In the canyon at Westcave Preserve last month, I saw a plant I don't know: low, broadish leaves (with rounded edges as I recall); very tall, delicate stems with tiny white flowers sp...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

June 16, 2011
I have a photo of a shrubby plant with large spines. Is there a way for me to attach it? I'm having trouble identifying it. Thanks!
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for curb appeal from Birmingham AL
June 16, 2011
My front yard is on a down hill slope. Can you recommend some plants that would be good for creating curb appeal that will be planted up against the house? We need some that are short around 2 feet ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Grass for sunny or shady slope in Birmingham AL
June 16, 2011
What kind of grass grows well in the shade or sun on a sloping landscape?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

drought-resistant turf grasses for New York City
June 16, 2011
Hi - I work at the Smithsonian in New York City and we have a very large lawn that is frequently used in the summer for programming. It gets very beat up. I read an article in teh New York Times about...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wildflowers for decorating for a wedding from San Marcos TX
June 16, 2011
I am in the early stages of planning my wedding for next year. I would like to decorate with wildflowers in mason jars. I need to set a date! What is the peak season for wildflowers blooming in centra...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

wildflowers for bees and hummers in central Texas
June 16, 2011
I'm building a native habitat for different hummingbirds and bees at the Inks Lake Fish Hatchery, and I was wondering what kind of native plants in Texas attract these creatures but are also low main...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

What is eating Eve's Necklace in San Marcos TX
June 16, 2011
A small Styphnolobium affine in my yard is repeatedly being defoliated by something. It courageously leafs out again each time, even in the drought. There is a larger tree nearby that remains untouc...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Not deer eating the Eve's necklace in San Marcos TX
June 16, 2011
Dear Mr SP, Re: the Eve's necklace being eaten. I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you in my original question which you were kind enough to answer with the speed of lightening, but I am on the East...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

June 15, 2011
I have a plant similar to sheepshire. It has red leaves and yellow blooms exactly like the green variety. We brought it here to Oklahoma from Wyoming. I would like to know what it's called and where ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Shaded Groundcover for Florida
June 15, 2011
Looking for ground cover for shade. Area is between two houses. Something with minimal amount of work and care.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problems with redbud in DeLand FL
June 15, 2011
My native Redbud trees leaves are turning yellow and a sucker branch has died. What could it be?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Alternative to swamp sunflower for Austin
June 15, 2011
Dear Mr. Smarty Plants, I love this forum and have learned so much from it! Do you know of an alternative to Helianthus angustifolius L. (Swamp sunflower) that requires less water and would be m...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problems with non-native Chocolate Mimosa from Dallas
June 15, 2011
I have a Chocolate Mimosa I planted last spring. It came back strong this spring but suddenly the leafs have started turning brown and falling off, it gets watered every morning and I don't have a c...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Silverleaf Nightshade, Happy in El Paso Texas
June 14, 2011
Trying to identify a small wildflower all over in our El Paso neighborhood. Lavender bloom, five pointed petals, Star pattern inside, five bright yellow pistols. Beautiful. Thanks!
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plant identification in Parker County, Texas
June 14, 2011
Hi. Growing alongside a country road, here in Parker County I photographed what I thought might be cardinal flowers. However, in searching books and on the net, I cannot find any quite like these. ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Will mowing live oak seedlings contribute to Oak Wilt from Dripping Springs TX
June 14, 2011
I live near Drippings Springs, TX. Will mowing live oak seedlings contribute to the spread of oak wilt?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

poor blooming on (non-native) plumbago
June 14, 2011
I recently purchased several blue Plumbago plants that were covered in blooms. We planted them in our front beds that receive about 5 hours of morning sun then afternoon shade. I have watered them eve...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for a septic field in Rogers AR
June 13, 2011
I live in Rogers Arkansas (northwest corner of the state). My home sits in a holler. My back and side yard is almost totally lateral lines for a septic system. One section of my yard (it's fenced an...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Collecting seeds for Texas Bluebell from Clifton TX
June 13, 2011
How and when should I try and collect seeds from the Texas Bluebell?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problems with non-native Potato vine from Morgan Hill CA
June 13, 2011
Greetings from Morgan Hill. CA. I have moved into a home that has a fairly mature (10 years +/-) Potato Tree which has some blue/purple flowers but very few new leaves, it looks almost barren. It gets...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Tree planting in OH
June 12, 2011
When transplanting a tree (a maple in Spring in my case now), I understand that one should leave a surrounding doughnut like ridge around the root base to hold in the water from rains and irrigation. ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Rust problems on Jack in the Pulpit in IL
June 12, 2011
The last 2 years I have noticed that some of my jack in the pulpit plants have something that makes me think of a copper color rust.It seems to start on the underside of the leaves. What can I do to g...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Watering newly planted woodland plants in VA
June 12, 2011
How frequently should newly planted, native plants, growing in wooded areas be watered? Is it better to not water at all than to use sprinklers in which case the water rarely saturates the leaf...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Which native palms survived severe cold from Las Cruces NM
June 12, 2011
Can you tell me which of the north American native palms survived the severe cold last year that hit El Paso and Las Cruces?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

What kind of turf can be planted in Baja Mexico from Las Vegas NV
June 12, 2011
What kind of turf can be planted in Baja. Mexico
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

plants for a green roof
June 12, 2011
Dear Mr. Smarty Plants, We have a small, homemade green roof with a 4" medium on our sunroom, which faces south, however, a portion is partially shaded a Sweet Gum tree. Native Iris cristata, phlox...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Standing cypress turning brown in San Antonio
June 12, 2011
Last year I bought and planted a standing cypress. This year several plants came up. The tallest one was about 1 foot tall. After blooming the plant began to turn brown and die. My question: Is t...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

June 11, 2011
This plant will grow 12-15 feet or more in height in the rural areas of Ellis County south of Dallas. In a fractal manner, stems grow out of the stalk and then from the stems. The leaves are green, th...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Time to Plant Blue Grama Seeds in Spring Branch, Texas
June 11, 2011
We would like to plant Blue Grama grass seeds but due to the hot weather with no rain here in central Texas, can we wait until September or even October to plant grass seeds? Thank you
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Live oak trees and possible drought stress in Lott, TX.
June 11, 2011
One of our Live Oak trees is losing leaves in only a portion of it. I have researched Oak Wilt and I am not sure that is what it has. We have trees that are hundreds of years old and was wondering i...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Disease in non-native globe willow from Morgan UT
June 11, 2011
I have a globe willow tree that is a few years old but still a relatively young tree. It appears to have slime flux disease. It has 3 or 4 spots on the trunk where the foam exits and runs down the tru...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Are junipers tainting the soil in Loveland CO?
June 10, 2011
Have several varieties of junipers around my yard. Each year I try to place a small garden in a corner of my yard, the plants don't do well at all. Growing up nearby, I gardened with my parents so ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Infrequently blooming yucca in Harrison AR
June 10, 2011
My Yuccas have only bloomed once in 8 years. Looking at the Internet I think mine is Elephantis variety - I did buy them at a nursery; they are in full sun.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Can wildflower seeds be stored in plastic from Bayside TX
June 10, 2011
I have been harvesting seeds from all of the varieties of wildflowers I'd planted in a raised flower bed. I had vacuum sealed them with my Seal-A Meal but a few days ago I was told that this was not ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native grasses for a sandy Maryland yard
June 10, 2011
Mr. Smarty Plants, I live in Severn (AA County) where we have sandy soil and on a well/septic system. Can you tell me a native grass I can seed in my yard? Something hardy and does not require a ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problems with non-native althea in White Oak TX
June 10, 2011
I have an althea bush that is 2 years old. I have never had a problem with it before but this year only half of it has leaved out and is blooming. The other half has some very small leaves and very sm...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Using Erosion Mats to Discourage Deer in Buda, Texas
June 09, 2011
I have a small back yard that has turned into a throughway for a large herd of deer. Whenever I try to grow grass the deer pull out the grasses. The more I water it, the more deer traffic. I was wo...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problems with maple in Denver
June 09, 2011
I live in Denver, CO and planted an Autumn Blaze maple three years ago. It has done very well until about a week ago. The leaves are drying out and falling off and earlier today I noticed some bugs ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Can a hibiscus survive in Wyoming?
June 09, 2011
Can a hibiscus survive in Wyoming if it is taken care of properly? If so, can you tell me how to make it happen?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Non-native impatiens from Charlottesville VA
June 09, 2011
Question about type of impatiens. My Alabama mother grew these and called them touch-me-not. They grow about 2 feet tall and blooms grow UNDER the leaf canopy up the stem. Colors I have are pale pink ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Planting live oak trees in summer in Austin
June 09, 2011
We would like to plant a few live oak trees in our front yard for shade and animal protection. As it is very hot and dry right now, can we plant now? If not, when?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problems with redbud in CT
June 08, 2011
My Eastern redbud was planted 4 years ago and has been fine. This Spring it was beginning to pop out buds. Less than a week later, after returning from a trip all the buds were dead, never flowered, ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Groups promoting Edible Grasses
June 08, 2011
Is there a group of people who want to study and grow edible grasses? Thanks!
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Chile pequin from Spring Plant Sale in Austin
June 08, 2011
Re: chile pequin purchased at your Spring 2011 sale: it grows, seems to thrive, but sets no flowers and so bears no fruit. It's in terracotta in Ladybug potting soil, on a shady apartment patio. How ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Sandbur invasion in Mission TX
June 08, 2011
I have a spiny sandbur invasion in my yard. Even the dog tiptoes around to do her business. Because I live in Mission, TX, this weed acts like a perennial and is constantly growing (no winter freezes...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for a shady hillside in WI
June 07, 2011
I would like to know what kind of plants I could plant on a northern exposure hillside to stop erosion. At the bottom of the hill is a lake. Also would putting rocks from the area as natural retaining...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

June 07, 2011
Please help me identify this volunteer plant in my back yard in Austin, TX. It has long thorns. Thank you.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Mountain Laurel having trouble in AZ
June 07, 2011
A Sophora secundflora (Texas mountain laurel) was planted to an Arizona north faced front yard last year in August under full sun. Starting early this year, I noticed its leaves turn to light green an...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Watering oaks in Houston, TX.
June 07, 2011
Our yard (Real County, TX.) has many oak trees. We never water these trees, but I wonder if you recommend watering during this extreme drought. The trees look very stressed and are covered in ball m...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

protecting native trees during drought
June 07, 2011
We are very concerned about our mature live oaks and cedar elms because they are so stressed due to the drought. We have lost several of our mountain juniper and I really don't want to lose our more...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Gardening in Bahrain
June 07, 2011
Hey, I'm living in Bahrain where the climate is really hot and the soil is kinda very salty. I've got my mango tree in the ground already, transferred it 2 months ago from the pot. I've noticed the...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Summer fragrance from Naples FL
June 07, 2011
Ever since I was a little girl growing up in Naples, Florida, there has been something that blooms in the summer. I smell this every day into the evening and it isn't a flowery fragrance, it was a li...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Planting ironweed in Valley Forge
June 07, 2011
I work in a national park and we have one population of Vernonia glauca (tawny ironweed), a state-listed endangered species in Pennsylvania. Last year we collected seed and have been successful in gro...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Preventing Soil Erosion in Elgin, Texas
June 06, 2011
I live in Elgin,TX and our property is basically a slope with dense oak and cedar trees on the back of the property. The soil is sandy loam. What type of native plants or grasses can I plant to stop...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of plant from Tennessee
June 06, 2011
I was trying to find the identity of a plant my Grandmother grew around her house in West Tennessee. It was a nonflowering plant, about 12-24 in tall, had thornless leaves similar in shape to holly l...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Finicky Trumpet Vine in Stockdale Texas
June 06, 2011
I need help dealing with a very old trumpet vine. It was my grandmothers and she died in 79. It's always been beautiful till 99 when my grandmothers house burned down. It was right behind it. It cam...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Saving seeds of western red cedar from Monroe WA
June 06, 2011
I would like to know how to save and store seeds of western redcedar if not planning on planting them their current year.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Something killing evergreens on Long Island from Baldwin NY
June 06, 2011
What seems to be killing so many of the evergreens on Long Island - see more and more dying each day - doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason - can it be helped? Many thanks.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Source for Bamboo muhly from Houston
June 06, 2011
Hello. Do you know a source in Texas for Bamboo Muhly? Thanks in advance for your help.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Cedar sage in container in Austin
June 06, 2011
Re: cedar sage purchased at your 04/11 plant sale: it sets flower spikes but no red blossoms appear, only calyxes. It's in terracotta pot w/Ladybug soil, shady apartment patio. Soil too rich? Too muc...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Privacy hedge that can be trimmed
June 06, 2011
Please help us find a screening plant or tree (preferably native and evergreen with flowering and/or berries) which is non-invasive, not a vine, at least six feet tall if not taller, which can be easi...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Fast-growing vine for shade in Brooklyn
June 05, 2011
I am looking for a flowering vine that is fast growing and will be able to flower this season if I plant it within next couple weeks (in June) here in Brooklyn. I want something that will grow up a pi...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Can Flame Acanthus grow in North Carolina, from Kinston NC
June 05, 2011
Can I grow the flame acanthus (humming bird bush) in eastern North Carolina. If so where can I find it. Thanks,
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Spotted spurge in Dublin GA
June 05, 2011
I noticed that you did not have a "Spotted Spurge", or "Chamaesyce maculata" listed. My Aunt asked me for help identifying it, until she remembered what it was.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Need native plants for wind block and screening along a fence row in Commerce, TX
June 04, 2011
I'm looking for a small tree or lg shrub for wind block & screening along a fence row. The soil is black clay with a mostly full sun exposure. Landscaper suggested Elaeagnus but I want a nat...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Is Chilopsis linearis poisonous to dogs in Midland, TX?
June 04, 2011
Is any variety of Chilopsis linearis (particularly bubba bubba) poisonous to animals? I'm thinking about using it as a source of shade for multiple dog kennels in west Texas.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Grasses for Winnsboro, Texas
June 03, 2011
What would be a good grass to plant in East Texas near Winnsboro? My soil is sandy.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Privacy Screen options for Seymour CT
June 03, 2011
Hi Mr. Smarty Pants: Looking for a quick growing privacy hedge for a home in Seymour CT. Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Transplant shock in Mountain Laurel in San Antonio, TX
June 03, 2011
I planted a 2 ft. tall Texas mountain laurel a month ago. Some of the leaves have turned very yellow and some of them are falling off. The plant doesn't look real healthy in general. I did add s...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

germinating Gulf coast penstemon and purple coneflower
June 03, 2011
I'm interested in propagating gulf coast penstemon (penstemon tenuis) from seed. Do I have to mascerate the 'berries' to remove the pulp from the seed, and do I have to stratify the seed to get th...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Bee-attracting vine for shade from St. Paul MN
June 02, 2011
I need a vine for shade that attracts bees. I am in Minnesota, zone 4a. Thanks
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

What hydrangeas can be grown in Austin?
June 02, 2011
I was told that oak leaf hydrangea was the only hydrangea variety that could be successfully grown in Austin TX. My oakleaf hydrangea is doing great and I would like to plant other varieties. Can you...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Insect pest on non-native dwarf apply tree in Utica MI
June 02, 2011
I have a dwarf apple tree that bears 5-6 different kinds of apples. I am having trouble with insects; what is a good choice for this and feeding it? Is there also a organic choice?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of a mushroom in England
June 02, 2011
I have a fungi I cannot recognize. It has a whitish soft pithy stem about 2/3 mm wide and approximately 6-10cm long. It has no leaves just a white flower/seed case on the top of the stem. This head is...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Shade plants to replace a lawn in PA
June 01, 2011
Our neighborhood is built into a hill and our backyard is along the slope. We cannot keep grass in the area (except for a few clumps). The area is mostly shaded and moist-dry however when rain comes t...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants to filter dust from a road in MD
June 01, 2011
I live in MD next to a dirt/gravel access road. I would like to plant something along my property line to block the clouds of dust we regularly get from cars and dirt bikes. Is there something fast ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for a slope in WV
June 01, 2011
I live in the northern panhandle of WV. We have a hill side in front of our home and are getting too old to cut it. What would be the best ground cover for it. We want something that looks good and wi...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identity of yellow thistle-like plant
June 01, 2011
Dear Mr.Smarty Plants, I see this flower along the road but I can't seem to find it on your website. It looks like a yellow thistle and it is a panicle and a head. It is about a foot tall. Do you kn...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for Bastrop TX
June 01, 2011
I'm hoping you can help with this. Recently I have moved to Bastrop TX on what used to be Camp Swift military property. We have looked into planting grass and plants in the yard but discovered we hav...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Nectar from Lonicera sempervirens edible from Fairfax VA
June 01, 2011
Is the nectar from Lonicera sempervirens edible?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Will Black Walnut trees grow in Boerne TX?
June 01, 2011
Was curious if any one sells Black Walnut Trees??? They used to be around the Boerne, TX area and I wondered if we could try to grow them.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Snails in the ice plants in California
May 31, 2011
Ice plants and snails. Every morning when I go outside I see at least 20 or more snails. Is there a certain way that I should have planted them that would have prevented them from destroying my plant?...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of small plant
May 31, 2011
Hi, Mr. Smarty Plants, We are doing a biology project where we have to identify certain plants found in our area. We encountered a infinity symbol-shaped light green plant, about 4 cm high, and light...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Ivy with holes in its leaves
May 31, 2011
Mr. Smarty Pants, Please help me, I was given an ivy (origin unknown). It is peculiar. It has holes in the leaves, not from bugs or from bacteria, etc. It is natural, the holes develop in some type...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

No Grapes on Vines in Sonora, CA
May 31, 2011
We have lived in our home since 2002 and have a grapevine that grows beautiful green lush leaves and vines every year but never has produced grapes. What can I do to get some grapes on this vine?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Looking for the identification of spice or cinnamon bush
May 30, 2011
My grandmother had a flowering bush that had little yellow flowers on it and smelled like cinnamon to me. She called it a spice bush. Could you help me name that bush?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Re-blooming bluebonnets in May in Kyle TX
May 30, 2011
My bluebonnets in flower bed bloomed beautifully this spring. Now it is late May and they bloomed again. Why is this? I never saw these flowers bloom twice in a season.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Leaves being eaten off columbines
May 30, 2011
Hi, We recently planted some columbines and they have been doing quite well. Just today, we noticed that something has eaten all the leaves off a couple of the plants. Several that are planted clo...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of plant in wildflower show
May 29, 2011
Was in Julian California yesterday for a wild flower display. Had a bad stomach ache as I was walking around looking at the flowers. Saw this one. About 6 inches tall. Instead of leaves, it had wh...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Evergreens for privacy screen in WI
May 29, 2011
We'd like to add privacy to our backyard with evergreen trees. The problem with this area is it very wet and the ground is soft and mushy until the dry summer conditions. We've rocklined the the a...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Replacing Weeds with Native Plants in Dallas Area
May 29, 2011
I have a large oak tree in my front yard and lots and lots of miscellaneous weeds (clover, chickweed, stickers, etc.). I am wanting to grow grass in my front yard, that is shaded pretty much most of t...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for a shaded flower bed in OK City
May 29, 2011
Here in Oklahoma City we have a flower bed west of our house, shaded all day by the house next door except for 2-3 hours of direct sun from the west. I have struggled with what bushes to plant there....
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Evergreen Deck Plant for Oregon
May 29, 2011
Need evergreen shrub to grow in shade in container 5ft tall for deck.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Preventing weeds in kinnikinnick in Richland WA
May 29, 2011
We planted our kinnickinick last Nov. and we live in Richland, WA, where it gets hot in the summer. We planted almost 500 of them on a hillside. Weeding is taking over our lives, to say the least. ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

What will grow under neighbor's overhanging tree in Grosse Pointe Woods MI
May 29, 2011
My next door neighbor has a beautiful tree that is easily 60 years old and thus not going anywhere. Unfortunately, for me the roots of this tree have extended under a large corner of my back yard. Add...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Growing Mountain Laurel in Georgia
May 28, 2011
While in Texas a few months ago I saw your beautiful Sophora Secundiflora blooming and decided to bring one home to Gainesville, GA and try my luck. I have not planted it yet and it is doing well in ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Why is Water Hyacinth an invasive plant and Pickerel Weed isn't in Metarie, LA?
May 28, 2011
Water Hyacinth. Would you please tell me why the Eichhornia crassipes (non-native) vs. Pickerelweed (native) is invasive vs. non-invasive? What are easy identifiers for these aquatic plants? Th...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Milkweed and non-native goatweed in Austin
May 28, 2011
Which parks or fields can we find many milkweed and goatweed in Austin, TX? I live in Austin, TX 78757.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problem with baldcypress tree
May 27, 2011
Two of my three 20 year old Bald Cypress trees appear to have leafed out but are now brown in parts of the tree. The brown area is at the tops of the trees which are probably 40 ft. high. They were...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion