En EspaÑol

Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 95 next >> 
9,426 Results:   10  25  50 100 per page

topicquestion
Plants for a shady hillside in WI
June 07, 2011
I would like to know what kind of plants I could plant on a northern exposure hillside to stop erosion. At the bottom of the hill is a lake. Also would putting rocks from the area as natural retaining...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

June 07, 2011
Please help me identify this volunteer plant in my back yard in Austin, TX. It has long thorns. Thank you.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Mountain Laurel having trouble in AZ
June 07, 2011
A Sophora secundflora (Texas mountain laurel) was planted to an Arizona north faced front yard last year in August under full sun. Starting early this year, I noticed its leaves turn to light green an...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Watering oaks in Houston, TX.
June 07, 2011
Our yard (Real County, TX.) has many oak trees. We never water these trees, but I wonder if you recommend watering during this extreme drought. The trees look very stressed and are covered in ball m...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

protecting native trees during drought
June 07, 2011
We are very concerned about our mature live oaks and cedar elms because they are so stressed due to the drought. We have lost several of our mountain juniper and I really don't want to lose our more...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Gardening in Bahrain
June 07, 2011
Hey, I'm living in Bahrain where the climate is really hot and the soil is kinda very salty. I've got my mango tree in the ground already, transferred it 2 months ago from the pot. I've noticed the...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Summer fragrance from Naples FL
June 07, 2011
Ever since I was a little girl growing up in Naples, Florida, there has been something that blooms in the summer. I smell this every day into the evening and it isn't a flowery fragrance, it was a li...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Planting ironweed in Valley Forge
June 07, 2011
I work in a national park and we have one population of Vernonia glauca (tawny ironweed), a state-listed endangered species in Pennsylvania. Last year we collected seed and have been successful in gro...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Preventing Soil Erosion in Elgin, Texas
June 06, 2011
I live in Elgin,TX and our property is basically a slope with dense oak and cedar trees on the back of the property. The soil is sandy loam. What type of native plants or grasses can I plant to stop...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of plant from Tennessee
June 06, 2011
I was trying to find the identity of a plant my Grandmother grew around her house in West Tennessee. It was a nonflowering plant, about 12-24 in tall, had thornless leaves similar in shape to holly l...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Finicky Trumpet Vine in Stockdale Texas
June 06, 2011
I need help dealing with a very old trumpet vine. It was my grandmothers and she died in 79. It's always been beautiful till 99 when my grandmothers house burned down. It was right behind it. It cam...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Saving seeds of western red cedar from Monroe WA
June 06, 2011
I would like to know how to save and store seeds of western redcedar if not planning on planting them their current year.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Something killing evergreens on Long Island from Baldwin NY
June 06, 2011
What seems to be killing so many of the evergreens on Long Island - see more and more dying each day - doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason - can it be helped? Many thanks.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Source for Bamboo muhly from Houston
June 06, 2011
Hello. Do you know a source in Texas for Bamboo Muhly? Thanks in advance for your help.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Cedar sage in container in Austin
June 06, 2011
Re: cedar sage purchased at your 04/11 plant sale: it sets flower spikes but no red blossoms appear, only calyxes. It's in terracotta pot w/Ladybug soil, shady apartment patio. Soil too rich? Too muc...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Privacy hedge that can be trimmed
June 06, 2011
Please help us find a screening plant or tree (preferably native and evergreen with flowering and/or berries) which is non-invasive, not a vine, at least six feet tall if not taller, which can be easi...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Fast-growing vine for shade in Brooklyn
June 05, 2011
I am looking for a flowering vine that is fast growing and will be able to flower this season if I plant it within next couple weeks (in June) here in Brooklyn. I want something that will grow up a pi...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Can Flame Acanthus grow in North Carolina, from Kinston NC
June 05, 2011
Can I grow the flame acanthus (humming bird bush) in eastern North Carolina. If so where can I find it. Thanks,
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Spotted spurge in Dublin GA
June 05, 2011
I noticed that you did not have a "Spotted Spurge", or "Chamaesyce maculata" listed. My Aunt asked me for help identifying it, until she remembered what it was.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Need native plants for wind block and screening along a fence row in Commerce, TX
June 04, 2011
I'm looking for a small tree or lg shrub for wind block & screening along a fence row. The soil is black clay with a mostly full sun exposure. Landscaper suggested Elaeagnus but I want a nat...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Is Chilopsis linearis poisonous to dogs in Midland, TX?
June 04, 2011
Is any variety of Chilopsis linearis (particularly bubba bubba) poisonous to animals? I'm thinking about using it as a source of shade for multiple dog kennels in west Texas.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native Grasses for Winnsboro, Texas
June 03, 2011
What would be a good grass to plant in East Texas near Winnsboro? My soil is sandy.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Privacy Screen options for Seymour CT
June 03, 2011
Hi Mr. Smarty Pants: Looking for a quick growing privacy hedge for a home in Seymour CT. Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Transplant shock in Mountain Laurel in San Antonio, TX
June 03, 2011
I planted a 2 ft. tall Texas mountain laurel a month ago. Some of the leaves have turned very yellow and some of them are falling off. The plant doesn't look real healthy in general. I did add s...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

germinating Gulf coast penstemon and purple coneflower
June 03, 2011
I'm interested in propagating gulf coast penstemon (penstemon tenuis) from seed. Do I have to mascerate the 'berries' to remove the pulp from the seed, and do I have to stratify the seed to get th...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Bee-attracting vine for shade from St. Paul MN
June 02, 2011
I need a vine for shade that attracts bees. I am in Minnesota, zone 4a. Thanks
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

What hydrangeas can be grown in Austin?
June 02, 2011
I was told that oak leaf hydrangea was the only hydrangea variety that could be successfully grown in Austin TX. My oakleaf hydrangea is doing great and I would like to plant other varieties. Can you...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Insect pest on non-native dwarf apply tree in Utica MI
June 02, 2011
I have a dwarf apple tree that bears 5-6 different kinds of apples. I am having trouble with insects; what is a good choice for this and feeding it? Is there also a organic choice?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of a mushroom in England
June 02, 2011
I have a fungi I cannot recognize. It has a whitish soft pithy stem about 2/3 mm wide and approximately 6-10cm long. It has no leaves just a white flower/seed case on the top of the stem. This head is...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Shade plants to replace a lawn in PA
June 01, 2011
Our neighborhood is built into a hill and our backyard is along the slope. We cannot keep grass in the area (except for a few clumps). The area is mostly shaded and moist-dry however when rain comes t...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants to filter dust from a road in MD
June 01, 2011
I live in MD next to a dirt/gravel access road. I would like to plant something along my property line to block the clouds of dust we regularly get from cars and dirt bikes. Is there something fast ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for a slope in WV
June 01, 2011
I live in the northern panhandle of WV. We have a hill side in front of our home and are getting too old to cut it. What would be the best ground cover for it. We want something that looks good and wi...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identity of yellow thistle-like plant
June 01, 2011
Dear Mr.Smarty Plants, I see this flower along the road but I can't seem to find it on your website. It looks like a yellow thistle and it is a panicle and a head. It is about a foot tall. Do you kn...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for Bastrop TX
June 01, 2011
I'm hoping you can help with this. Recently I have moved to Bastrop TX on what used to be Camp Swift military property. We have looked into planting grass and plants in the yard but discovered we hav...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Nectar from Lonicera sempervirens edible from Fairfax VA
June 01, 2011
Is the nectar from Lonicera sempervirens edible?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Will Black Walnut trees grow in Boerne TX?
June 01, 2011
Was curious if any one sells Black Walnut Trees??? They used to be around the Boerne, TX area and I wondered if we could try to grow them.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Snails in the ice plants in California
May 31, 2011
Ice plants and snails. Every morning when I go outside I see at least 20 or more snails. Is there a certain way that I should have planted them that would have prevented them from destroying my plant?...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of small plant
May 31, 2011
Hi, Mr. Smarty Plants, We are doing a biology project where we have to identify certain plants found in our area. We encountered a infinity symbol-shaped light green plant, about 4 cm high, and light...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Ivy with holes in its leaves
May 31, 2011
Mr. Smarty Pants, Please help me, I was given an ivy (origin unknown). It is peculiar. It has holes in the leaves, not from bugs or from bacteria, etc. It is natural, the holes develop in some type...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

No Grapes on Vines in Sonora, CA
May 31, 2011
We have lived in our home since 2002 and have a grapevine that grows beautiful green lush leaves and vines every year but never has produced grapes. What can I do to get some grapes on this vine?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Looking for the identification of spice or cinnamon bush
May 30, 2011
My grandmother had a flowering bush that had little yellow flowers on it and smelled like cinnamon to me. She called it a spice bush. Could you help me name that bush?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Re-blooming bluebonnets in May in Kyle TX
May 30, 2011
My bluebonnets in flower bed bloomed beautifully this spring. Now it is late May and they bloomed again. Why is this? I never saw these flowers bloom twice in a season.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Leaves being eaten off columbines
May 30, 2011
Hi, We recently planted some columbines and they have been doing quite well. Just today, we noticed that something has eaten all the leaves off a couple of the plants. Several that are planted clo...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of plant in wildflower show
May 29, 2011
Was in Julian California yesterday for a wild flower display. Had a bad stomach ache as I was walking around looking at the flowers. Saw this one. About 6 inches tall. Instead of leaves, it had wh...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Evergreens for privacy screen in WI
May 29, 2011
We'd like to add privacy to our backyard with evergreen trees. The problem with this area is it very wet and the ground is soft and mushy until the dry summer conditions. We've rocklined the the a...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Replacing Weeds with Native Plants in Dallas Area
May 29, 2011
I have a large oak tree in my front yard and lots and lots of miscellaneous weeds (clover, chickweed, stickers, etc.). I am wanting to grow grass in my front yard, that is shaded pretty much most of t...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for a shaded flower bed in OK City
May 29, 2011
Here in Oklahoma City we have a flower bed west of our house, shaded all day by the house next door except for 2-3 hours of direct sun from the west. I have struggled with what bushes to plant there....
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Evergreen Deck Plant for Oregon
May 29, 2011
Need evergreen shrub to grow in shade in container 5ft tall for deck.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Preventing weeds in kinnikinnick in Richland WA
May 29, 2011
We planted our kinnickinick last Nov. and we live in Richland, WA, where it gets hot in the summer. We planted almost 500 of them on a hillside. Weeding is taking over our lives, to say the least. ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

What will grow under neighbor's overhanging tree in Grosse Pointe Woods MI
May 29, 2011
My next door neighbor has a beautiful tree that is easily 60 years old and thus not going anywhere. Unfortunately, for me the roots of this tree have extended under a large corner of my back yard. Add...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Growing Mountain Laurel in Georgia
May 28, 2011
While in Texas a few months ago I saw your beautiful Sophora Secundiflora blooming and decided to bring one home to Gainesville, GA and try my luck. I have not planted it yet and it is doing well in ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Why is Water Hyacinth an invasive plant and Pickerel Weed isn't in Metarie, LA?
May 28, 2011
Water Hyacinth. Would you please tell me why the Eichhornia crassipes (non-native) vs. Pickerelweed (native) is invasive vs. non-invasive? What are easy identifiers for these aquatic plants? Th...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Milkweed and non-native goatweed in Austin
May 28, 2011
Which parks or fields can we find many milkweed and goatweed in Austin, TX? I live in Austin, TX 78757.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problem with baldcypress tree
May 27, 2011
Two of my three 20 year old Bald Cypress trees appear to have leafed out but are now brown in parts of the tree. The brown area is at the tops of the trees which are probably 40 ft. high. They were...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native grass for sandy soil and shade
May 27, 2011
We have a sandy soil and lots of shade. Is there a native grass that would do well under these conditions?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Black bugs on Autumn Joy sedum in Dublin OH
May 27, 2011
How to get rid of tiny black bugs on Autumn Joy sedum?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Shrubs to grow in a narrow area no taller than 3 ft. in Cadiz, KY.
May 27, 2011
I need to plant shrubs in a narrow area between my house and sidewalk. I have a low porch so I want the shrub to grow no taller than 3 ft. What do you recommend? It is in full sun.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problems with Juniperus ashei in San Antonio
May 27, 2011
I live in San Antonio and have many juniper trees. On inspection I do not see insects or any other form of damage, but my trees are turning brown and dying. I have already had to cut one down. When...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Need plant suggestions for a 700' long privacy screen in Wimberley, TX.
May 27, 2011
I live in Wimberley. Tx Dot has ruined 700' of my side yard's (& back yard's) privacy by clearing all the plants/trees that had grown up in their right of way adjacent to our property. They're als...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Woluld like a list of plants, shrubs, and ground cover native to Magnolia, TX.
May 27, 2011
I would like a list of plants, shrubs, and ground cover that is native to Magnolia, TX that is deer resistant but also non toxic to dogs.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

A nice-looking, fast-growing privacy hedge for Oregon
May 27, 2011
Would you please suggest a fast growing option to create a privacy hedge? I need to get my husband off the boxwoods he is touting.. The ideal solution would grow to 8 feet high, look interesting all y...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Information about Berlandiera spp. from DeLand FL
May 26, 2011
I am looking for information (something cool) about green eyes, Berlandiera spp. Information such as any medical use or story associated with the plant. Thanks
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Promoting growth on non-native dipladinias (mandevillia) from Point Pleasant NJ
May 26, 2011
My Dipladinias were almost dead when I bought them last year, but after a little TLC, they blossomed like CRAZY in pots outside. They stopped blooming in November (I brought them into the house in Se...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants causing skin irritation in West Bend WI
May 26, 2011
Is there a list of plants that cause blistering in this area? I have a friend who gets it bad every year-I find no evidence of cow parsnip or poison ivy---thanks.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Replacement for non-native St. Augustine in San Antonio
May 26, 2011
I have a large oak tree on one side of my front yard. St. Augustine grass does not grow there because of the shade. What do you recommend as a replacement for the St. Augustine? I would like to send...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Will the native turf grass be a habitat for chiggers?
May 25, 2011
"Researchers create perfect Texas lawn"—Article. No mention was made of insect issues with this new type of lawn installation. Will 'chiggers/red bugs' still be an issue?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Sun requirement for native turf grasses
May 25, 2011
What are the sun requirements needed for the native grass seed mix you recently released? I have a pretty well shaded back yard. Will this stuff grow well in this condition?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native turf grasses for shady lawn
May 25, 2011
I am interested in planting a native lawn using the grasses discussed on the website (2lb of buffalograss, 1½ lb of bluegrama and at least 4 oz of curly mesquite). My front yard is relatively small w...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Water loving companions for a vegetable bed in Greenlawn New York
May 25, 2011
I have a plot in a community garden that has poor drainage in one corner. I've installed raised beds, and that has helped immensely, but I'd like to plant some native plants in the wet corner that c...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problems with spreading juniper in Sturgis, SD
May 25, 2011
I live in Sturgis, South Dakota and I have two different varieties of Spreading Juniper in the yard as ground cover. They have developed an orange colored fungus that goes dormant in the winter but a...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Does Mexican plum require more than one plant for successful pollination?
May 25, 2011
Re: Mexican plums.. Do I need to plant more than 1 to ensure proper pollination? I have always been told that commercial plums need at least 2 to pollinate properly for consistent plum production. A...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Invasive Cissus trifoliata in Dallas
May 25, 2011
I have finally identified an invasive, stinky vine in my urban landscape as Cissus trifoliata. It was waxy leaves, small greenish flowers, and small black berries. It appears to spread with undergrou...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Are banana plants poisonous to dogs in Metarie, LA?
May 25, 2011
Can a dog die from eating a banana plant that I have growing in my yard?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Ants in vegetable garden in Muskogee OK
May 25, 2011
I have ants in my vegetable garden this spring - I think because of all the rain. I think they are the culprits that ruined my spinach and swiss chard. They have left all the lettuces alone..but you...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of thorny shrub with blue berries
May 24, 2011
Thorny shrub with blue berries. In our acid sandy loam we have many thorn bushes. This one has small leaves like a wild pomegranate, long thorns. berries of the size and color of blueberries and is ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native plants for Summer Planting in Vernal UT
May 24, 2011
What are the native plants that I could plant this summer in Vernal, Utah
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

is the rainbow Eucalyptus poisonous to horses in FL?
May 24, 2011
Is the Rainbow Eucalyptus Tree poisonous to horses?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of small tree in McKinney TX with puffy red/pink bloom
May 23, 2011
Looking for info on McKinney area sm/med size tree found at water's edge that has a puffy rd pink bloom. Thanks.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants that will do well in a water retention basin in White Stone Virginia
May 23, 2011
I am looking for plants to grow under pine trees in a water retention basin. The pine trees line the basin. When it rains it will hold water for about two to three days before evaporating. I have p...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Non-native mango in pool area in Stuart FL
May 23, 2011
We are landscaping a backyard and want to put in a pool. He wants to keep the huge mango tree that overhangs part of the pool area, I don't really care but would like to know what other fast growing...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Long-legged bugs eating roses in Richmond VA
May 22, 2011
There are bugs eating my roses. What can I do? They look like long bugs with a lot of legs.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Yellowing leaves on non-native podocarpus Cupertino CA
May 22, 2011
I recently planted a podacarpus granular and over half the leaves are turning yellow some are dead. What could be the problem? Is there something I can feed it? What should I do? I planted four & the...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Skunk cabbage to repel rabbits in Wichita KS
May 22, 2011
I would like to find a skunk cabbage plant or oil of skunk cabbage to drive away rabbits from my garden.. It does work for several yrs ago I purchased a plant from a garden shop but can not find it no...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Yellowing foliage on a lemon cypress from St. Charles MO
May 22, 2011
I recently received a lemon cypress tree as a gift. After about a month we transplanted it outside and the foliage turned from a light green to a yellow color. Is this normal? The tree doesn't app...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Water absorbing plant from Surbiton, England
May 21, 2011
Ground soggy with rain, is there a plant that will absorb water?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native invasives question from Arlington MA
May 20, 2011
When I searched your website for creepers in Massachusetts, I found the following recommendations: Campsis radicans and Parthenocissus quinquefolia. But in response to a reader's question, you called...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Food for a veiled chameleon in Columbus GA
May 20, 2011
Hi I own a Veiled Chameleon, and have been recently searching for different options as to live plant use for their cage. It has pretty much come down to using hibiscus plants and only hibicus plants. ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problems with Juniperus scopulorum in Dallas
May 19, 2011
Dallas, Texas - Juniperus Scopolorum "Skyrocket" Last June I planted six, five foot tall along my chain length fence by the alley. Full sun. One died within 6 months. The soil seems to stay damp...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Year-round flowering in Laredo TX
May 18, 2011
I'm trying to plant a variety of native plants in my mom's garden in Laredo, TX. The thing that I find a challenge is that she wants year round flowers. Can you suggest a few native flowering plan...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

How many native trees in U.S. from Clarkson MI
May 18, 2011
Does anybody have any numbers on how many native trees there are in the entire United States?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Huisache tree is not thriving in Kerr County, TX.
May 18, 2011
Our landscaper planted a Huisache tree in our back yard (Kerr County). It was planted about 3 years ago. It has grown considerably (about 15 feet tall)but it has never flowered and is always late in...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Pruning technique for Anacacho Orchid from Austin
May 18, 2011
I have an Anacacho Orchid tree that is about 8 ft tall and still young. It is doing quite well. I have never pruned it, but lately I have been considering it as some of the top branches are starting t...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Non-native invasive Chocolate Mimosa in Gulfport MS
May 18, 2011
Another Mimosa Question: I have a newly planted chocolate mimosa; it has a single, 7 ft spindly trunk with approximately a 3 ft canopy. I'm afraid that its girth will not withstand much in terms of...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Problems with non-native African violets from Mason OH
May 18, 2011
I have had 3 african violets for at least 4 weeks. I continue to water them and have moved their location. They continue to have wilted leaves. Are they done for or is there something I can do to g...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Non-native and/or hybridized shrubs in Pittsburg PA
May 17, 2011
I planted 2 boulevard cypress pom pom trees last year in my front yard in the clay conditioned soil. We dug the tree holds according to the planting instruction and filled some sand in the bottom for ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Invasive native wild onions in East Granby CT
May 17, 2011
I have wild onions which have become extremely invasive. I have no idea how to get rid of them, and this year they seem to have taken over my entire flower bed. I tried pulling the bulbs out for sever...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Growing bluebonnets from seed in Maitland FL
May 17, 2011
Can I grow bluebonnets from seed in Maitland? The soil is quite sandy, and I do have sunny, dry places to grow them. Are there any special requirements necessary away from their native habitat?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Can non-native Jacaranda be grown in San Antonio
May 17, 2011
Can I grow a jacaranda tree in San Antonio? Wonder if it can handle heat, occasional freezes, & dry seasons.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Plants for red clay in Hattiesburg, MS
May 16, 2011
Looking for plants and flowers to plant in red clay?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

What to plant between patio flagstones in Austin, TX?
May 16, 2011
I would like to plant something between my flagstones on the patio. Something that doesn't require a lot of water, low growing, and can stand a little to moderate traffic. It is in a shade to partly...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion