Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 978 next >> 
9,774 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
Magnolia in West Virginia ?
July 07, 2015
Hello, is the Dwarf sweet magnolia a native shrub to WV?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Yucca Blossoming in Minneapolis MN
July 07, 2015
I have 4 yr old yucca that sent out a five foot spike with flowers! I live in Minneapolis; is this unusual ?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Red, puffy growths on Concord grape vine
July 07, 2015
I have a growth on my grapevine that is red and puffy almost looks like it is full of water. It is a Concord grapevine. I have images I can send to you! It is on the stems.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Dead, brown Habiturf lawn
July 07, 2015
I planted Habiturf seeds last fall and had a good lawn all winter. Now the grass is brown and dead. Did it drown with all the rain we have had? If so, what should I do now? If not, what should I do...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Pollinator friendly lawn for Longmont CO
July 06, 2015
I have a sunny, treeless, South-facing yard, with a slight South-facing slope in Boulder County, CO. It has one patch of buffalo grass, but is more then half some other type of grass. I would like t...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Wedding Flowers for Alabama
July 03, 2015
I am considering planting wildflowers for my wedding in early/middle May of 2016. Could I plant seed this fall and have bloom by late April in time for my May wedding?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Rocky Stream Bank Plants for Dallas, TX
July 02, 2015
Need live stake shrubbery or tree ideas for a rocky stream bank prone to high water. Thank you
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Native orchids in Bowie and Harris Counties
July 02, 2015
Hi Mr. Smarty Plants, I was wondering what types of orchids are native to Bowie County and Harris County.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Need to have an Agave plant removed in Austin, TX.
July 01, 2015
I was wondering where or who could I have come to my business and buy my century agave plant. As it is growing crazy and we would like it removed.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Safe to plant Wisteria frutescens near a foundation?
July 01, 2015
I am interested in planting a Wisteria frutescens 'Nivea'. It will be next to a house foundation wall. Could you tell me what type of root system it has? Would it be a root that would dama...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 978 next >>