Enjoy the natural wonder of winter in our beautiful Texas Arboretum. Featuring thousands of luminarias, seasonal food and drink, and the light-splashed forts of Fortlandia.
Jan. 15, 22 and 29, 2022
Entry from 6 - 9 p.m
Tips for Tickets
- When you click to reserve your spot, the page may say "sold out" or may not be the date you were looking for. Simply click "other dates" and scroll the calendar to see which dates have tickets available.
- The first time available will show up. To see more times, click "other times" for a drop-down of available time slots.
- Members, be sure to log in on the ticketing page to receive your $5 discount.
- A limited number of timed entry spots will be available from 6 - 9 p.m. Please arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved time. We expect Luminations will be approximately a one-hour experience for most guests.
- Only service animals may accompany guests to Luminations. See our full policy here.
Interested in sponsoring Luminations or hosting your end-of-year event at the Wildflower Center? Contact [email protected].
- There is free, well-lit parking available at the Wildflower Center. There will be no shuttle this year.
- Overflow parking is along La Crosse Avenue. Please be mindful of pedestrians and fire hydrants.
TICKET & WEATHER POLICY
Your ticket purchase helps to support the mission of the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center throughout the year. All ticket sales are final. This is a rain or shine event. Should a night of the event be cancelled by the Center due to extreme weather conditions, your ticket may be used on another night of the event. If this is not possible, a refund will be processed upon request. An email with your first and last name and original ticket date must be sent to [email protected] within five business days of the original ticket date. Tickets are refunded at the discretion of the Center.
FOOD & LIBATIONS
In the Courtyard
We’ve got your favorite campfire treat! Grab a s’more kit from the Gift Store, then gather around a fire pit for some DIY fun.
In the Food & Drink Pavilion
There’ll be hot chocolate and a full bar with speciality cocktails. Pro Tip: If you’ve been admiring wildflowers for at least 21 years, request your hot chocolate spiked!
Art Seen Alliance
Austin Wood Recycling
Bartlett Tree Experts
T.L. Carter Family
The Carl and Phyllis Detering Foundation
Farmer Law PC
FastFrame & The Westlake Gallery
Heart Sing Foundation
Brian and Debra Jones Shivers
Marilyn and Ben Weber
The Winkler Family Foundation
Melinda and Steve Winn
The Zachry Foundation
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please contact Leslie Zachary.