Enjoy the natural wonder of winter in our beautiful Texas Arboretum. Featuring thousands of luminarias, seasonal food and drink, and the light-splashed forts of Fortlandia. More details to be announced.
Dec. 2, 2021 - Jan. 30, 2022*
Thursdays - Sundays
Entry from 6 - 9 p.m
Members only on Thursdays
*Closed Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1
Reservations are strongly recommended. The event will have limited capacity nightly.
Ages 0 - 4: Free
Ages 5 - 17: $15 ($10 for members)
Ages 18+: $25 ($20 for members)
Become a member today!
Tips for Tickets
- When you click to reserve your spot, the page may say "sold out" or may not be the date you were looking for. Simply click "other dates" and scroll the calendar to see which dates have tickets available.
- The first time available will show up. To see more times, click "other times" for a drop-down of available time slots.
- Members, be sure to log in on the ticketing page to receive your $5 discount. Remember to log in to purchase tickets for yourself and your guests on our member-only Thursdays.
- A limited number of timed entry spots will be available from 6 - 9 p.m. Please arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved time. We expect Luminations will be approximately a one-hour experience for most guests.
- Only service animals may accompany guests to Luminations. See our full policy here.
Interested in sponsoring Luminations or hosting your end-of-year event at the Wildflower Center? Contact [email protected].
Art Seen Alliance
Austin Wood Recycling
Bartlett Tree Experts
T.L. Carter Family
The Carl and Phyllis Detering Foundation
Farmer Law PC
FastFrame & The Westlake Gallery
Heart Sing Foundation
Brian and Debra Jones Shivers
Marilyn and Ben Weber
The Winkler Family Foundation
Melinda and Steve Winn
The Zachry Foundation
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please contact Leslie Zachary.