En EspaÑol
Mr. Smarty Plants - Question Topics

Smarty Plants Question Topics

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 928 next >> 
9,274 Results:   10 25  50  100 per page

topicquestion
July 29, 2014
I have a plant in my yard about 3' high, narrow pointy smooth leaves covered with small berries that are turning purple. What is this? a weed? should I eliminate it from my xeriscape garden or wel...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Can Habiturf™ be hydromulched?
July 28, 2014
Our lawn was originally planted with "Weeping Love Grass" seed by hydromulching. After 7 years we still have some bare spots. Other types of grass have infiltrated the lawn and that does not matter...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Restoring a native prairie
July 28, 2014
Can you recommend a consultant to help my husband and me re-establish a native prairie on approximately 25 acres near Fredericksburg, TX? Does the Wildflower Center have such a consulting service? ...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Identification of vine with feathery leaves and deep pink flowers
July 28, 2014
I have growing up my porch what appears to be a vine with feathery leaves and small deep pink flowers. There is no water sources near by. Can you tell me what it is?
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Is Viburnum rufidulum monoecious or dioecious?
July 28, 2014
Is Viburnum rufidulum monoecious or dioecious? Your database does not address this for most plants.
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Where in Texas can Vitis rupestris be found for collecting seeds and cuttings
July 27, 2014
Where in Texas can I collect in the wild - cuttings or seeds from the Native American plant Vitis rupestris? Thanks!
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

What do a bouquet red and yellow flowers mean?
July 27, 2014
I just need a question answered, sorry if it's not what you guys answer but what do red and yellow flowers together mean? I mean like a bouquet of yellow and red roses mixed together, not red and yel...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Looking for seeds for Carex texensis and Horse Herb
July 27, 2014
I am looking for either plants or seeds of Carex texensis and horseherb with no success. I live in the Albuquerque,NM mountain region (at ~6800ft, zone 6). I need something that is very dought resis...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Pruning Post Oaks
July 26, 2014
I live in Houston and have two post oaks. One is right by my house. I'd like to trim them but was told they are sensitive and might die if I trim them. Is this true? What is the right course of ac...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

Larkspur with pink and white flowers
July 26, 2014
Hi - I have been photographing larkspurs (mainly D. bicolor) in Montana for years now and I found one that I can't identify. The leaves and flower structure all appear to be D. bicolor, but the flow...
View Mr. Smarty Plants' Answer

topicquestion

<< previous 1 2 3 4 ... 928 next >>