The Wildflower Center’s biannual native plant sales feature hundreds of species of Texas natives, including many that you won’t find anywhere else. We sell seeds and plants in all categories, such as annual wildflowers, perennials, grasses, shade-friendly plants, pollinator-friendly plants, wetland plants, shrubs and trees.
These native plants are beautiful, help conserve water, reduce mowing costs, provide habitat for wildlife, protect soil, and save money on fertilizer and pesticides.
Friday, October 12, 2018: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, October 13, 2018: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Bring your own cart to haul plants; we have a limited number of carts to loan.
- Bring a refillable water bottle and wear a hat and sunscreen.
- Make a shopping list using the plant lists (published here a couple of weeks prior to the sale).
- Become a member or renew on-site during the sale and get three free plants!
- Plan to make a day of it! After you purchase your plants, we can hold them while you explore and enjoy the Center, or at least while you pull your car around (so don’t fret if you can’t park right up front).
2018 Fall Native Plant Sale
Oct. 12 – Members Only
Oct. 13 – Public Day