The Wildflower Center’s biannual native plant sales feature hundreds of species of Texas natives, including many that you won’t find anywhere else. We sell seeds and plants in all categories, such as annual wildflowers, perennials, grasses, shade-friendly plants, pollinator-friendly plants, wetland plants, shrubs and trees.
These native plants are beautiful, help conserve water, reduce mowing costs, provide habitat for wildlife, protect soil, and save money on fertilizer and pesticides.
- Bring your own cart to haul plants; we have a limited number of carts to loan.
- Bring a refillable water bottle and wear a hat and sunscreen.
- Make a shopping list using the plant lists (published here a couple of weeks prior to the sale).
- Become a member or renew on-site during the sale and get three free plants!
- Plan to make a day of it! After you purchase your plants, we can hold them while you explore and enjoy the Center, or at least while you pull your car around (so don’t fret if you can’t park right up front).
- General 4″ pots, $3
- Cacti and milkweed 4″ pots, $5
- General 1 gallon pots, $9
- Milkweed 1 gallon pots, $12
- 5 gallon pots, $27
Select specialty and miscellaneous plants and items will be priced as marked.
2017 Fall Native Plant Sale
Oct. 20 – Members Only
Oct. 21 – Public Day
2018 Spring Native Plant Sale
Apr. 13 – Members Only
Apr. 14 – Public Day
We’ll be selling a dozen new plants this year, including this stunning West Texas native succulent, Echevaria strictiflora. Come early to get the best pick of these new plants.
Plant lists are available! The plant list is updated often leading up to the sale. Some species are available only in limited quantities and sizes. Please check back often for the latest list.