The Wildflower Center’s biannual native plant sales feature hundreds of species of Texas natives, including many that you won’t find anywhere else. We sell seeds and plants in all categories, such as annual wildflowers, perennials, grasses, shade-friendly plants, pollinator-friendly plants, wetland plants, shrubs and trees.
These native plants are beautiful, help conserve water, reduce mowing costs, provide habitat for wildlife, protect the soil, and save money on fertilizer and pesticides.
We will post updated information here when it is available.
- Bring your own cart to haul plants; we have a limited number of carts to loan.
- Bring a refillable water bottle and wear a hat and sunscreen.
- Make a shopping list using the plant lists (published here a couple of weeks prior to the sale).
- Become a member or renew (on-site only at the Plant Sale) and get three free plants!
- Plan to make a day of it! After you purchase your plants we can hold them while you explore and enjoy the Center, or at least while you pull your car around (so don’t fret if you can’t park right up front).
- General 4″ pots, $3
- Cacti and milkweed 4″ pots, $5
- General 1 gallon pots, $9
- Milkweed 1 gallon pots, $12
- 5 gallon pots, $27
Select specialty and miscellaneous plants and items will be priced as marked.
Plant lists for the fall sale will be posted in the coming weeks. Check back!
2017 Fall Sale
Oct. 20 – Members Only
Oct. 21 – Public Sale
2018 Spring Sale
Apr. 13 – Members Only
Apr. 14 – Public Sale