HOURS & ADMISSIONS
Hours of Operation
Open Daily, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
CLOSED: Mondays (Café will open on Mondays starting March 13, 2017)
OPEN: Tuesday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
More about the Café »
CLOSED: Mondays (Store will open on Mondays starting March 13, 2017)
OPEN: Tuesday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Sunday, noon – 4 p.m.
Shop the Store »
(For the 2016-17 Season)
CLOSED: Nov. 24 – Thanksgiving
CLOSED: Dec. 24 – Jan. 2 – Holiday Break
CLOSED: July 4, 2017 -Independence Day
Free for Members
$8 Seniors (65+)
$8 Non-UT Students with College ID
$4 Youth (Ages 5 – 17)
Free Children 4 years and under
Free UT Students, Faculty and Staff
The Wildflower Center’s Central Complex, Central Gardens and Luci and Ian Family Garden are wheelchair accessible. The Texas Arboretum trail is also wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs are available for guests to borrow at no charge at the Admissions Kiosk. If you have any questions, please contact us at 512.232.0100.
A few rules that we ask our guests to follow:
- Our garden beds are for plants not feet! Please do not step into the cultivated garden beds.
- We share this area with wild animals, such as rattlesnakes. Please be aware of your surroundings and respect their space.
- Service animals only. Pets are not allowed anywhere on this campus, including the parking lot. Do not leave your pet in your vehicle.
- No smoking allowed. No e-cigarettes either.
- Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- No bicycles allowed in the gardens. Please park them in the provided racks.
- Picnic in designated areas, and please pack out what you pack in.
Wanting to take professional photos at the Wildflower Center? Check out our photo policy »
As part of The University of Texas at Austin, the Wildflower Center is subject to Senate Bill 11 (Concealed Campus Carry), in effect from August 1, 2016. The Center’s restrictions fall under Policy Statement No. 3. For additional questions concerning concealed carry on our campus, please refer to the University Handbook of Operating Procedures.