The Wildflower Center is committed to providing a safe environment for our staff and guests. All guests are required to follow these rules:
- Masks are optional. You are more than welcome to continue wearing a mask if that is your preference. Wearing a mask is highly recommended for individuals who are not fully vaccinated or have weakened immune systems.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from others when possible. Maintaining distance is highly recommended for individuals who are not fully vaccinated or have weakened immune systems.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer often.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Wearing masks per our personal preferences
- Sanitizing and washing our hands regularly
- Maintaining 6 feet of distance from others
- Keeping common areas (e.g., restrooms) sanitized and clean
- Sanitizing and washing tools and other commonly used equipment
- Monitoring our health and staying home if not feeling well
- Working with local and university health authorities to utilize recommended practices
By reserving a spot and/or buying a ticket to enter the Wildflower Center, you acknowledge you have read and will abide by these safety guidelines.
While we can take reasonable steps to keep our guests healthy, please understand that the Wildflower Center cannot guarantee your safety from COVID-19.
Thank you for helping everyone stay healthy!