What We Do
The Wildflower Center is committed to providing a safe environment for our staff and guests. Here’s what we’re doing:
- Wearing masks at all times
- Maintaining at least 6 feet of distance from others wherever possible
- Sanitizing and washing our hands regularly
- Keeping common areas (e.g., restrooms) sanitized and clean
- Sanitizing and washing tools and other commonly used equipment
- Monitoring our health and staying home if not feeling well
- Working with local and university health authorities to utilize recommended practices
What We Ask of You
In order for the Wildflower Center to remain open and keep everyone safe, we ask you to follow these rules:
- Masks are required at all times, indoors and outdoors, for anyone over the age of 2. This is in alignment with current CDC guidelines. You will not be admitted without a mask.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of space between yourself and those outside your household.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Per City of Austin guidelines, total group size while in the gardens should not exceed 10 people (unless in the same household).
- Please stay to the right on trails and provide space for fellow guests to pass.
By reserving a spot and/or buying a ticket to enter the Wildflower Center, you acknowledge you have read and will abide by these safety guidelines.
While we can take reasonable steps to keep our guests healthy, please understand that the Wildflower Center cannot guarantee your safety from COVID-19.
Thank you for helping everyone stay healthy!