Sunday - September 30, 2007

From: Templeton, MA
Title: Plant identification

We found this plant or something or other in our yard, in the area we found it usually stays wet and it was behind a old tree that was done. It has three big green leaves with a white stem that kind of reminds me of celery type and it has a cluster of red berries i believe on another part of it. They kind of look like small tomatoes in a cluster, any idea of what this is, I can't find anything, since i'm not really sure what i'm looking for. Thanks

It sounds intriguing!  Any chance you could take a photo or two to send to us?  Identifying plants (or whatever it is you have) from a description alone is almost impossible for Mr. Smarty Plants to do.  You can find instructions on submitting photos  on the Ask Mr. Smarty Plants page in the lower right corner under "Plant Identification".