Tuesday - October 23, 2007

From: Watkinsville, GA
Title: Instructions for sending photos for identifying plants

I purchased a plant in Athens, GA at the trial garden at UGA. I have two pictures that I can email. It's growing really tall (over 6"). It has big, dark green leaves that are rough to the touch. It hasn't bloomed. The stem is the most interesting. Instead of looking round, it looks square. Any idea. How can I attach a picture?

Mr. Smarty Plants loves to identify plants. For instructions on how to submit photographs, please visit the Ask Mr. Smarty Plants page and read about "Plant Identification" in the lower right corner.