Thursday - March 10, 2016

From: Canyon lake, TX
Topic: Pests, Shrubs
Title: Lopidea on Texas Mountain Laurel
Answered by: Mike Tomme

QUESTION:

How do I get rid of lopidea on mountain laurel?

ANSWER:

Here is a link to a previous Mr. Smarty Plants answer on that subject:

https://www.wildflower.org/expert/show.php?id=8029

More Pests Questions

Worms in non-native snake plant from Hillsborough NC
September 17, 2011 - I purchased a snake plant this summer for my screened in porch. I did not repot it and left it in the plastic pot in came it. I was about to repot the plant to bring it in and noticed there are worm...

Something eating cannas in Austin
July 14, 2012 - What is eating my cannas?

Deterring geese from a wildflower garden
February 28, 2015 - I've moved into a home with a large pond beyond the grass yard. I intend to plant a sunflower house with lots of other plants as part of the structure, such as flowering vines, clover, mint and thyme...

Caterpillars eating passion vines from Austin
May 17, 2012 - My question concerns Yellow passion flower, purple passion vine & butterflies. I have had my passion vines for 3-4 years, each spring they start growing beautifully, then in 1-2 days are almost compl...

How to keep persimmons from staining patio
August 10, 2008 - We have approximately 4 female persimmons bearing fruit around our back patio. Birds are carrying the berries to our patio and eating them which leaves a dark stain on our patio. I'm having to go o...