En EspaÑol

Mr. Smarty Plants - Authenticity of a vendor from Pensacola FL

Wednesday - December 26, 2012

From: Pensacola, FL
Topic: User Comments
Title: Authenticity of a vendor from Pensacola FL

QUESTION:

Can you verify the authenticity of Alex Jones as someone who can help us?

ANSWER:

Nope, sorry that's not in our range of expertise, especially since you are in Florida and not Austin, where we are. We are assuming this is a landscaping person you wish to engage. We neither recommend vendors nor advise against them. You could try going to our National Suppliers Directory, put your town and state or just your zipcode in the "Enter Search Location" box and you will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed suppliers and consultants in your general area. Notice the word "native" because plants native to North America and to the area where they are being grown (in this case, Florida) is what we do. Our criteria for placing businesses on this list is that they either carry a high percentage of native plants or recommend native plants for landscaping. Beyond that, we would have no idea of their dependability.