Sunday - December 23, 2012

From: Round Rock, TX
Topic: User Comments, Water Gardens, Trees
Title: Note on pond over oak roots from Round Rock TX

Thanks very much to Barbara for answering my question about the live oaks - covering parts of their root systems with a pond. Your answer inspired discussion, and we changed our pond plan and moved the intruding aspects far from the trees. I feel much better about this! Happy holidays!

And thank you! I always hate to respond negatively because I want everyone to be happy about gardening, but sometimes it can't be helped. It was very good of you, and a nice holiday gift, to receive such a positive response to my negative comment. Good luck and I hope you are happy with your decision!