Mr. Smarty Plants - Pot on a pillar in a pond in Pflugerville

Monday - April 26, 2010

From: Pflugerville, TX
Topic: Best of Smarty, User Comments
Title: Pot on a pillar in a pond in Pflugerville

QUESTION:

No question: Just a thanks to Barbara. You can't imagine how hard I laughed when I read the interpretation that I was going to plant Maximilians in a pot on a pedestal in the middle of a pond!!! Still laughing..

ANSWER:

Okay, well, I thought it was pretty funny, too, but hey, we don't judge the questions, we just answer them. The fact that I hadn't the faintest idea what I was talking about did slow the process somewhat, but we finally got there.