Mr. Smarty Plants - Words of Appreciation

Wednesday - December 05, 2012

Topic: User Comments
Title: Words of Appreciation

QUESTION:

This is a word of sincere admiration and appreciation for the spectacular array of information you posted on liatris. I'm no botanist but a native plant gardener, fond of the beauty of orderly scientific knowledge. The depth of information you provided was amazing, especially in this world of short, dubiously correct data. Reading all that one of you wrote was as wonder-full as being midst native plants on a glorious day. I was there for the stamp unveiling and walked the grounds with pleasure, as ever. And of course I'm a member. Thanks again for your marvelous work of all of you in every way.

ANSWER:

Thank you for your very kind words.   Mr. Smarty Plants is actually blushing!  We who are Mr. Smarty Plants and answer the questions get great satisfaction from doing so.  Some of us have even said it is like an addiction—we can hardly wait to tackle the next question and get our "fix".  For almost every question we answer we learn some new and fascinating information about plants.  Your comments have inspired us even more.  Thank you for your support!