Tuesday - September 21, 2010

From: Grayson, LA
Title: Want to purchase mustang grape (Vitis mustangensis)

Do you know of a nursery where I can purchase mustang grapes? I have searched the web to no avail.

You can visit our National Suppliers Directory to search for nurseries in your area that specialize in native plants.  Many of the nurseries have websites that you can visit that list their available plants.  If they don't list websites, they do list telephone numbers and addresses.   I looked briefly at the nurseries listed for Louisiana and none of the ones I tried had websites that were searchable.  You could call them.  I did find one nursery, Natives of Texas, in Kerrville, Texas that lists Vitis mustangensis (Mustang grape) for sale.  There may be more—I didn't try all of the nurseries in Texas and Louisiana.