Mr. Smarty Plants - Help, I know nothing!

Tuesday - June 12, 2007

From: Plano, TX
Title: Help, I know nothing!

QUESTION:

Where can I find someone who can give me advice on my flowers, plants, trees and shrubs? I bought a house with a lot of flower beds containing many different varieties of greenery and don't know anything about taking care of them. Some are being eaten and need help. Additionally, I know they must need fertilizing, but I don't know with what or when. The more I read about general care in Texas, the more confused I become. I am not concerned about the work involved, and would like to be able to take care of everything myself, but I just need someone to come here to identify them and tell me the basics. Please help before I lose them to my gardening shortcomings and lack of care.

ANSWER:

Please visit our National Suppliers Directory where you can search for landscape professionals in your area that specialize in native plants.