Tuesday - June 12, 2007

From: Plano, TX
Title: Help, I know nothing!

Where can I find someone who can give me advice on my flowers, plants, trees and shrubs? I bought a house with a lot of flower beds containing many different varieties of greenery and don't know anything about taking care of them. Some are being eaten and need help. Additionally, I know they must need fertilizing, but I don't know with what or when. The more I read about general care in Texas, the more confused I become. I am not concerned about the work involved, and would like to be able to take care of everything myself, but I just need someone to come here to identify them and tell me the basics. Please help before I lose them to my gardening shortcomings and lack of care.

Please visit our National Suppliers Directory where you can search for landscape professionals in your area that specialize in native plants.