En EspaÑol

Saturday - October 10, 2009

From: Kaufman, TX
Title: Plant identification

QUESTION:

Please try to identify a shrub growing beside a country road in Van Zandt Co this month. It had tiny, slender cone shaped fruit or "flowers" along the branches. The leaves are dark green, about 1 inch long with slightly toothed edge and there are several on a stem attached below the fruit or flower. The branch was woody, not soft. Thank you

ANSWER:

Mr. Smarty Plants loves to identify plants but I'm afraid he is going to need a photo or two to do this one.  Please visit Mr. Smarty Plants' Plant Identification page to read the instructions for submitting photos.