Thursday - September 24, 2009

From: Seguin, TX
Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Does the Wildflower Center plant sale include plants or only seeds?

Does the list of plants for your Fall Plant Sale imply that they are availble to be transplanted or only as seed? Thanks

The Wildflower Center Plant sale is primarily plants available in 6-packs, 4 inch, 1-, 2-, 3-, 5-, 10- and 15-gallon containers to be transplanted.  You can find a link to plant prices, available plants and dates and times of the sale on our Plant Sales page.  Native American Seed will also be there with seeds for sale.