En EspaÑol

Mr. Smarty Plants - Does the Wildflower Center plant sale include plants or only seeds?

Thursday - September 24, 2009

From: Seguin, TX
Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Does the Wildflower Center plant sale include plants or only seeds?

QUESTION:

Does the list of plants for your Fall Plant Sale imply that they are availble to be transplanted or only as seed? Thanks

ANSWER:

The Wildflower Center Plant sale is primarily plants available in 6-packs, 4 inch, 1-, 2-, 3-, 5-, 10- and 15-gallon containers to be transplanted.  You can find a link to plant prices, available plants and dates and times of the sale on our Plant Sales page.  Native American Seed will also be there with seeds for sale.