En EspaÑol

Wednesday - July 28, 2010

Region: Select Region
Topic: Wildflower Center
Title: Name of speaker at Wildflower Center on maintenance of oaks trees in Austin
Answered by: Barbara Medford and Joe Marcus

QUESTION:

Sometime in the recent past my wife heard a speaker at the Wildflower Center talking about the pruning and maintenance of oak trees in Austin. We are now in need of tree maintenance services and are trying to track down the name of the individual. Any chance you might know who the individual was? Thanks

ANSWER:

One of our staff rememered that Guy LeBlanc had done some programs on that subject lately, and might be the one you are looking for. The name of his company is Arbor Vitae Tree Care.

http://www.treecarebyguy.com/