En EspaÑol

Mr. Smarty Plants - Placement of lemon cypress tree in Miami, FL

Sunday - May 25, 2008

From: Miami, FL
Topic: Container Gardens, Trees
Title: Placement of lemon cypress tree in Miami, FL

QUESTION:

Where is the best place to have a lemon cypress tree? indoors or out? Presently in south Miami climate, Scott's potting soil, clay pot, with good drainage.

ANSWER:

We very recently had another question about Lemon Cypress, and another member of the Mr. Smarty Plants team wrote an excellent answer. We think that if you follow all the links from this previous answer, you will get the information you need to make the decision on indoors or outdoors and care for your tree.