Mr. Smarty Plants - Source of wildflower seeds indigenous to Dallas area

Friday - February 21, 2003

From: Dallas, TX
Title: Source of wildflower seeds indigenous to Dallas area
Answered by: Stephen Brueggerhoff

QUESTION:

Where can I get wild flower seed indigenous to the N. Texas (Dallas) area?

ANSWER:

Your best bet for obtaining seed appropriate for your area would be to contact the good folks at Native American Seed; browse on-line to the Wildflower Center webpage, and choose the link “Buy Seed”, which will get you in touch directly with their services. They will be able to either provide what you need, or point you to a resource appropriate for your needs.