Suppport the plant database you love!

Thursday - August 08, 2013

From: Burton, TX
Region: Select Region
Topic: Invasive Plants, Propagation, Cacti and Succulents
Title: Killing a century plant from Burton TX

QUESTION:

How do you kill the century plant, they are taking over?

ANSWER:

Believe it or not, you are not the first to ask us this question, and probably not the last, either. To save lazy us from a lot more typing, we are going to link you to several previous answers that may at least help you understand the process. We hope. There are apparently two towns in Texas named "Burton," and we hope that you live in the one on 290 west of Brenham, as that is the one we are familiar with, in Washington County.  Please follow all the links and read all the articles. Some of them will be repetitive, but maybe that will help you see what the problem is.

From Galveston TX - this has a number of additional links, and there are pictures in several of those links, so we will leave it at that.