Sunday - July 08, 2012

From: Flagler Beach, FL
Topic: Plant Identification, Cacti and Succulents
Title: Plant ID of succulent from Flagler Beach FL

QUESTION:

file:///C:/Users/CircuitCity/Downloads/All%20sizes%20%20%20baby%20plants%20growing%20on%20succulent%20leaves%20%20%20Flickr%20-%20Photo%20Sharing!_files/3901143728_dcf227ea85.jpg I have a succulent that has theses types of small baby leaf sets growing all along the leaves of it. The adult plant has thus far grown to about 1 1/2' wide, by 1' tall. The large leaves are about 8-9 inches in length, and droop down at the end. On the bottom end of the leaves (the part towards the center of the plant, the leaf sides curl around making two humps of sorts. The entire plant is green. Any help would be grateful, thanks!

ANSWER:

We are assuming from the characters and slashes and symbols at the first of your question that you were attemptiing to send us a picture. We are sorry but we are no longer able to accept pictures.

Here is a website called Simply Succulents that has information and a photo gallery, where you might find the identification of the plant. From houseplantz.net, here is a section on succulent plant identification.

Another way you can search is to follow this link to Google images of succulents. Just aim your pointer at a picture, click and it will take you to the reference to that plant.

If all else fails, go to our Plant Identification page, where there are links to several forums that are set up to accept pictures. Perhaps you will find your plant that way.