Sunday - March 15, 2015

From: Cedar Park, TX
Topic: Shrubs, Trees
Title: Why did the blossoms on my mountain laurels dry up before they flowered?

QUESTION:

Why did the blossoms on my mountain laurels dry up before they flowered?

ANSWER:

Mr. Smarty Plants is assuming that you are talking about Sophora secundiflora (Texas mountain laurel) but you haven’t given him much  to work with. This is a question that you may be able to answer since you have more information.

I am referring you to an answer to a similar previous question  which in turn has links to other similar questions. I think these answers will help guide you to the answer to your question.

Texas mountain laurel
Sophora secundiflora