Monday - March 30, 2015

From: Lockhart, TX
Topic: Privacy Screening, Shrubs, Trees
Title: Screen Tree for Lockhart, TX.

QUESTION:

What is a good screening tree for a ranch in the Lockhart area that won't get much water.

ANSWER:

You didn’t give Mr. Smarty Plants any details about how much screening you wanted to do, so he looked through  the database and found ten Previously Answered Questions, from people in Texas (mostly Central Texas), that sort of run the gamut  of situations that might require screening plants.

The plants mentioned are natives, and you can learn more about them by clicking on their scientific name which will take you to each one’s page in the NPIN Database. There you will find out about their characteristics,  growth requirements, and in most cases, photos. Utilizing our National Suppliers Directory can help find locations where they are sold.

Many great suggestions in some of the previously answered questions like yours can be found here 1028990918972793374114739650643554938 and  here 2800.