Mr. Smarty Plants - Habiturf for shady areas in San Antonio TX

Friday - November 08, 2013

From: San Antonio, TX
Topic: Shade Tolerant, Turf, Grasses or Grass-like
Title: Habiturf for shady areas in San Antonio TX

QUESTION:

Will the Habiturf grass mentioned here do well in shady areas too?

ANSWER:

Before we refer you to complete information on Habiturf, we can tell you that Habiturf has been shown to grow in up to 50% shade daily.  To give you full informaton from the experts on this revolutionary native grass mix, please go to our Ecosystem Design Group article on native turf grasses. Then read this article on how to prepare install and maintain this native lawn.