Monday - September 02, 2013

From: Buda, TX
Region: Select Region
Topic: Planting, Transplants, Shrubs
Title: When is best time to transplant Ezperanza shrubs in Buda, TX?

I need to transplant 2 huge Esperanza's...when is the best time to uproot them and not kill them?

The short answer is; not now, because the weather is much too hot! If you can wait  until after November, you will have a better chance of success.

You have apparently submitted a similar  inquiry about transplanting Esperanza (Tecoma stans (Yellow bells) as question # 9831, and Mr. Smarty Plants will give you the long answer under that number.